3rd Trimester

Single digit ladies.............we are almost there!

I have 8 days left 10 at the most (im being induced 2 days after my due date). Its bitter sweet knowing that LO will be here soon and i will get to see what she looks like and hold her and love on her. Her big sister is beyond excited to meet her and help take care of her! But its also a bit sad that i wont get to feel her little movements inside my belly anymore. Heres to sitting around and playing the waiting game! Heres to a quicker labor this time (1st time was 36 hours with 32 min of pushing) and just as quick pushing! Good Luck Ladies!

Re: Single digit ladies.............we are almost there!

• good luck!

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I feel like time is standing still! My OB doesn't induce until 2 weeks after my due date, so I could have a while. Hope not!! I am way beyond ready to meet her!

Good luck to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I know I cant wait either! We go in Thursday night if she doesnt arrive before then :) Good luck to you!! Sending you quick labor and pushing dust :)
  • imageourdream:
    I know I cant wait either! We go in Thursday night if she doesnt arrive before then :) Good luck to you!! Sending you quick labor and pushing dust :)

same here - thursday night if she isnt here yet.. i can't wait! gl to everyone!

Visit My Blog!
  • imagenelli27:

I feel like time is standing still! My OB doesn't induce until 2 weeks after my due date, so I could have a while. Hope not!! I am way beyond ready to meet her!

Good luck to you!

this for me to (due the 17th) -- but it is healthier to go into labor naturally &  whats 2 weeks after 40 right ,,,?? that is what i keep trying to tell myself ! the EDD is origonally set up right between 38 - 42 weeks because plenty of women carry for 42 weeks, i dont really know why so many DRs are so eager to induce 1 day late for no reason etc, but hey if thats what make their patients happy then i get i t :)

• 9 more days to go for me until my due date!  My doc will let me go up to 2 weeks after the due date as long as baby and I are healthy.  I'm not considering induction at this point...I know it sounds a little out there, but God has a plan and I'm going to trust Him.
  • Yep, I have 4 days until my EDD, 6 days at the longest (induction 2 days after EDD if he's not here)....It's crazy when I think about it, but it still hasnt hit me yet...

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• imagenelli27:

I feel like time is standing still! My OB doesn't induce until 2 weeks after my due date, so I could have a while. Hope not!! I am way beyond ready to meet her!

Good luck to you!

My doctor won't schedule my induction yet either.  So, god knows when she's coming out.  I can't think about it too much though because I'll start crying.  So uncomfortable!  And so scared of labor.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Crazy how soon we get to meet our babies. I have 9 days left. Doctor offered to induce me Tuesday (6 days early). I said no. I see her again Monday so hopefully I have some progress since DS was early.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"