3rd Trimester

Don't know if I can make it....

3 more weeks at work...

My DD is July 8th, and I have scheduled my last day of work to be July 2nd.  3 weeks from tomorrow...

I'm a teller at a credit union, and am sitting and standing...

My pelvic area is so sore, and my hips, back and feet... oh my. Plus don't even get me started on how sleepy I am. ARGH!!

When are you ladies going out on Maternity leave??? Would 36/37 weeks be too early??

Taylor Leanne Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: Don't know if I can make it....

• I've been pretty uncomfortable at work for a long time.  Bad back pain for 7 weeks.  Today is my last day!  I'm on Mat leave as of tomorrow!  I'm soooooooooo glad I'm done.  If you can afford to take time off before baby, and you aren't feeling well, go for it.
  • My scheduled cesarean is suppose to be July 12th. So in a perfect world where I'm queen and everything goes according to the plans I set my last day of work will be July 9th.
    kolney Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would so like to take time off early but I don't think I will. I'm planning on working until I go into labor because I want to spend as much time with my baby as possible...its such a personal choice though. No one knows how miserable you are except you!
  • i didn't take any time before my first since she came 2 wks early.  this time i made a point to take time off before this little guy came and i'm sooooooooooooooooo happy i did.  i've been off almost 2 wks and i'm amazed i'm not bored.  i'm in much better spirits being off of work.  take off now! 
  • I am working until I go into labor or the day before my induction end of next week (39wks, 4 days) whichever, obvilously, comes first. I worked up until 17 hours before delivering DS but I am a certified work-a-holic.
  • I am in the exact same boat as you. I am due July 8th too and my last day of work is July 2nd. Three weeks sounds like an eternity but I am hoping it goes by fast! I want to take more time off before but I also don't want to waste my time sitting at home before the baby gets here. Good Luck you are not alone!! I am going to try and push through it!
  • imageamw804:
    I am working until I go into labor .

This!

• my last day was today and i would go in tomorrow if i didn't have a doctors appointment! i am a kindergarten teacher and it hasn't been easy sitting on those little kid chairs all these months! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My last day of work was last Friday (38 weeks 3 days).  I feel a little guilty about leaving early but it has been nice to be able to sleep when I can and take it easy.  I've also got a few things done that I probably would not have if I was working.
  • I'm getting very uncomfortable now as well.  My chair at work just isn't comfortable at all anymore.  Walking to and from my car (a few blocks) is awful.  But I'm sticking it out until the end because I have a limited amount of time off (about 8 weeks) and I want to spend as much time as possible with my little guy, rather than sitting around waiting for his arrival.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BFP 7/25/09, M/C 8/21/09; BFP #2 10/13/09, Derek Joseph born 06/30/10; BFP #3 7/21/12, Andrew Chase born 12/27/10 at 26 weeks 4 days
  • I'm due the 15th and my last day of work is the 2nd (of July!) I can't take it anymore and I have 5 weeks (atleast) to go :0(

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Today is my last day. I was planning on working up until my water broke but my drs have scheduled a c-section for next Thursday. I am so heavy and exhausted and I honestly feel so much better when I'm at home so I decided to go head and take all of next week off.

The only reason I wouldn't take off in your case is you never know how long you will go past your DD.. and I wouldn't want to waste time that I could have saved and stayed with my LO longer.

• imageAuddie2122:

Today is my last day. I was planning on working up until my water broke but my drs have scheduled a c-section for next Thursday. I am so heavy and exhausted and I honestly feel so much better when I'm at home so I decided to go head and take all of next week off.

The only reason I wouldn't take off in your case is you never know how long you will go past your DD.. and I wouldn't want to waste time that I could have saved and stayed with my LO longer.

I totally agree... and this is why I'm battling with myself in my head...

I just gotta take one day at a time, and cherish my weekends for now!

Thanks ladies for all your input! It really does help! 

Taylor Leanne Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"