Babies: 9 - 12 Months

suggestions for birthday wording? (pirate theme)

I need help!  I am awful with this kind of stuff. :)  I am trying to create a fun birthday invite for Aiden...but all the suggestions I keep finding are not for first birthday (they sound like they are for older kids.)  We are doing a pirate theme!!!  Any great ideas??? TIA! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: suggestions for birthday wording? (pirate theme)

• Page BOH!  She did a pirate themed party and her invites were awesome.  I think she even had 2 versions of her invites before she finalized, so she'd be a great person to ask!
  • For some reason this made "walk the plank" pop in my head. Not sure how it can be used in an invite, but a brown runner or thin brown carpet strip at the entrace of the party would be cute with some kind of sign about walking the plank. (Sorry if it's cheesy, I just had to share)
  • Loading the player...
  • My daughter's first birthday is July 6, and I just sent out the invitations.  It read  "A little bit of cake, alot of fun. Our princess is turning One!!--

You can change the wording to fit for you, but I found this on a website and thought it was cute--hope this helps.

• imageBelleBaby:
    Page BOH!  She did a pirate themed party and her invites were awesome.  I think she even had 2 versions of her invites before she finalized, so she'd be a great person to ask!

Thanks!! 

• Thanks ladies! 
  • We did a pirate invite!

Ahoy, Mateys! We be celebratin' Captain Harrison's first birthday!

Set ye course for (address). Ship sets sail at (time, date).

Arrrr ye comin'? RSVP to Hoovereeno at (phone number) or walk the plank!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"