Babies on the Brain

Mrs. Shrek...you here? I have a question for you.

Re: Mrs. Shrek...you here? I have a question for you.

• How was this SN *not* already taken??
  • imageohashlet:
    How was this SN *not* already taken??

this was my thought too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • what?
    Thing 1 = April 2008, 38weeks 8lbs 7oz 19in
    Thing 2 = May 2009, Stillborn 33weeks 4lbs 9oz 18in
    Thing 3 = October 2010, 27weeks 4days 2lbs 4oz 14.25in

• I suppose I can always ask my question and you can get back to me when you have an answer...if you have an answer.

So I've been watching your whole pregnancy drama over the last month and was wondering if you could clear something up.  Two weeks ago you had an ultrasound and you said that the doctor saw nothing.  And then two weeks later you have an apparent unscheduled ultrasound (at least it was not schedule last night when you posted about going in for your betas next Monday) and all of the sudden they see a baby who is measuring exactly at how far along you guessed you were and you were given no explanation on how said baby was not there two weeks ago.

I'm not accusing you of anything exactly, but why does your story not exactly sound right?  It seems whenever people ask you questions you ignore them and they never get answered.

• Oh geeze.
  • who DIDN'T see this one coming??

• imageAnonymous.:

I suppose I can always ask my question and you can get back to me when you have an answer...if you have an answer.

So I've been watching your whole pregnancy drama over the last month and was wondering if you could clear something up.  Two weeks ago you had an ultrasound and you said that the doctor saw nothing.  And then two weeks later you have an apparent unscheduled ultrasound (at least it was not schedule last night when you posted about going in for your betas next Monday) and all of the sudden they see a baby who is measuring exactly at how far along you guessed you were and you were given no explanation on how said baby was not there two weeks ago.

I'm not accusing you of anything exactly, but why does your story not exactly sound right?  It seems whenever people ask you questions you ignore them and they never get answered.

lmao, how about you grow some balls and post this on your real SN?

• ::wonders which regular is hiding behind a AE to call out Shrek::

• I hate AE's
  • imageMrsShrek1028:
    imageAnonymous.:

I suppose I can always ask my question and you can get back to me when you have an answer...if you have an answer.

lmao, how about you grow some balls and post this on your real SN?

Yeah no kidding!

• imagecaffinated_tulip:
    I hate AE's

No kidding.  Especially after last week...I'm sooo over AEs.

• but here, let me clear this up for you....

my appointment and ultrasound was ONE week ago, at 7 weeks, there are a number of possibilities as to why he didnt see the baby. My guess is that he was in a hurry to get to a delivery but he wanted to see me first.

you are correct, my ultrasound was not schedualed today, i called this morning to ask if i could get a quick ultrasound when i went in to pick up my lab slip for bloodwork today. They had a cancellation at 9:30 and told me they would try. I got there for my lab slip and asked again, they doctor was happy to see me and give me piece of mind, then off i went to have my labs done!

• I don't understand why this had to be an AE question. This totally could have been asked flame free. Clearly it was meant to stir up drama.
    Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • This cracks me up.  Just because the same thing happened to my best friend (and she is now 20 weeks PG) and anyone with half a brain knows how hard it is to see the baby in the first few weeks.  Oh well, this is obviously why you are this message board.
  • imageChatham2007:
    I don't understand why this had to be an AE question. This totally could have been asked flame free. Clearly it was meant to stir up drama.

no kidding! I think MrsShrek would have answered this question had it came from the real SN of whoever 'Anonymous' is and it would have been fine.
    Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • imagesungirl5150:
    This cracks me up.  Just because the same thing happened to my best friend (and she is now 20 weeks PG) and anyone with half a brain knows how hard it is to see the baby in the first few weeks.  Oh well, this is obviously why you are this message board.
    hi! ;-)

• imageMrsShrek1028:
    imagesungirl5150:
    This cracks me up.  Just because the same thing happened to my best friend (and she is now 20 weeks PG) and anyone with half a brain knows how hard it is to see the baby in the first few weeks.  Oh well, this is obviously why you are this message board.
    hi! ;-)

Hola Wink

• imagesungirl5150:

imageMrsShrek1028:
    imagesungirl5150:
    hi! ;-)

Hola Wink

you know i love seeing me some Zoe!

• imageAnonymous.:

You're an ass.  I will fully admit that I have been wondering about some things myself, but to come on this board under an AE and ask is clearly meant to stir up drama.  You're not asking out of concern.  I really hope you're not a regular, and if you are, I hope you're not someone I like, because I have zero respect for you.  

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh, FFS.  Somebody needs to grow some balls.
  • I am trying to wrap my head around why someone would come under as an AE, too.  And question a pregnancy.  Seriously, hasn't Mrs.Shrek been though enough trauma without having to be bullied and abused on a message board?  You, anonymous, are pathetic.
  • I wouldn't have done it with an AE because as you all know I am a callous b!tch who doesn't hide behind AE's, but to be 100% honest.. I have my questions and side-eyes with her story.  I didn't give enough of a sh!t to post about it but I see where the AE is coming from. 

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesungirl5150:
    Seriously, hasn't Mrs.Shrek been though enough trauma without having to be bullied and abused on a message board?  You, anonymous, are pathetic.

My thoughts exactly.

• Oh FFS.  If you don't have the balls to ask under your own SN, you're just sad and pathetic.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagesungirl5150:
      Seriously, hasn't Mrs.Shrek been though enough trauma without having to be bullied and abused on a message board?  You, anonymous, are pathetic.

My thoughts exactly.  Let this woman enjoy her pregnancy!  She doesn't owe anyone anything - so leave her alone.  I usually try to stay away from drama, but this just pi$$ed me off.

Mrs.Shrek, I'm so happy for you that things are going well. H&H 9 months to you and your LO!

BabyFetus Ticker

• You'd also think that with the AE used, they'd have the balls to at least respond to everyone, since they're so "Anonymous". Lamesauce.
  • i get how it seems like thing arn't adding up, and thats my fault for not explaining it completely. My posts lately are short because its few and far between when i have the internet since i am house sitting for my mom while she is on vacation.

• imageAnonymous.:

Hi douchebag AE. The EXACT same thing happened to me. I even posted about it to Mrs Shrek this morning in her blood draw post.  Eff off.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"