3rd Trimester
Options

Pregnancy Inventions

I really think they should make some sort of panty liner that changes colors if you leak amniotic fluid. This would save a lot of time for me. I'm constantly sitting on the toilet trying to figure out if those few extra drops I feel are fluid or just my slow bladder lol

What would you ladies invent if you could?

Re: Pregnancy Inventions

• Options
    A dialation checker... that way I could avoid L&D check my cervix and know if I am progressing and need to head in or not.
    image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • Options

The pany liner is a brilliant idea!!   You should get to work on that and make millions!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Those are great ideas!!! Someone could make a killing of those!!! I esp love the panty liner one, that can't be too hard to make at all! I mean they have diapers where the line changes color when wet, why not this?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    a stick you pee on to see if its the real deal. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Dilation checker (agree with PP)...

I say this after every internal. There are so many kinds of high tech medical equipment out there that I can't believe the painful manual internal check is completely necessary. Some engineer somewhere needs to invent a small device that can check for dilation painlessly! Especially during labor when the "checks" get very painful.

• Options
    I would invent a giant pillow that you can recline in and it supports your whole body. I'm almost done being pregnant, and I haven't figured out how to sleep comfortably yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

love the liner idea!!

but you can buy the testing strips at a pool store. i have some so no more false alarms for me!

• Options
    That would be pretty cool! I know you can buy the strip stuff and test yourself, although I have never done it I have a friend who the Dr actually gave it to her because she was in and out of the office every other day because she just KNEW she wasn't peeing herself and that she was leaking.  Needless to say she is 39 wks pregnant tomorrow and still no positive test =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"