2nd Trimester

WTF? (small vent)

This weekend a complete stranger asked me how far along I was, I told her 12 weeks and her response was "Wow! You are big!" I laughed (angrily) and said, "No, not really" and she insisted "Yeah! Yeah you are!" Seriously!? She's lucky I didn't slap her!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WTF? (small vent)

• That was rude! 

I am sure you look fine! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Could be worse. While I was vomiting in public in Atlanta last week, a stranger waltzed up to me and informed me "The party is DEFINITELY over for you!" Why? WHY? Do people lose their filters around pregnant women?
  • Loading the player...
  • omg! rude much? lol i would have told her i wasnt pregnant just to make her feel like a fool! i mean you dont go around saying how big people are.. you just dont! some people..
  • just immediately ask them how far along they are and walk away.

rude.

• why do people think it's a compliment to say how big you are? is that ever a compliment to anyone over 5 years old? Ever??!! I think not.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageDonnaAndJay:

just immediately ask them how far along they are and walk away.

rude.

This!! I so wanted to do this! Or my other idea was to go into a detailed explanation of distended bowels and how I really wasn't that big it was just that I am so constipated and then follow it up with, "But thanks for noticing!" But of course I came up with this after I left the store!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hate her for you.
  • Why do some people feel the need to be complete a$$es?? I bet you look great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm sorry!  Each day I am amazed at how people forget to filter their thoughts before speaking. 

My DD is coming up on a year this month.  A male coworker came up to me this week and said, "OMG, you look like you're still pregnant!"  Keep in mind that my announcement about my second was not made yet.  My response, "That is probably bc I am."

RUDE MUCH? 

Another man this week proceeded to call me a fat a** when I was not walking fast enough to my car in the parking lot.

The sheer ignorance of people continues to amaze me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"