2nd Trimester

2nd tri fatigue, who is with me?

1) Wahoo for being 1/2 way!!

2) anyone else experiencing 2nd tri fatigue? I was feeling so awesome for a while, but now I am feeling whooped again....which is not good because we have SO much to do before that little guy makes his appearance!

Re: 2nd tri fatigue, who is with me?

• yeah, I had a few good weeks, now the moment I walk in my front door I am lucky if I make it to 8 before I am dozing off.
  • Yeah, that crept back in about 22 weeks for me and hasn't stopped yet! I think it's here for good now!
    image image

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on 1/2 way!

I feel like someone kicked my butt royally!  Can't wait to go to sleep.

• totally there with you-- I'm thinking about asking OB about it this Wednesday to see if it might be iron levels or something.  I'm usually pretty active, and the fatigue is making me irritable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think what makes it worse is that even though I am exhausted...I can't sleep!
  • imageLILBIT1221:
    I think what makes it worse is that even though I am exhausted...I can't sleep!

Yup.  Know a little bit what thats like! 

• I've been experiencing fatigue this whole pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • What makes it even worse for me, is that I want so badly to do "things" and prep / clean, but I have to sit down between getting laundry out of the dryer and folding it....its beyond annoying, and completely out of character for me.

I hate not being productive.

• TOTALLY with you!!! I was feeling great until about a week ago, and then I started having to go to bed again at 8:30! Work is the worst - about 3pm I get so tired that I feel like I'm going to cry. Ugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • try running after a two year old all day long- then get back to me on fatigue. blah. exhaustion sucks.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm exhausted! I slept for most of the day yesterday! 
  • imageStacyc625:
    try running after a two year old all day long- then get back to me on fatigue. blah. exhaustion sucks.

I run after15 3 year olds daily!  I have lots of respect for women who already have kids and are pregnant again! Thankfully, I send them home at the end of the day :)

OP - have your iron levels been checked? Mine were low. I just started taking iron, and my energy is much higher! I've noticed a biiiig difference!

• Im so glad Im not the only one. Increased energy only lasted about 2 weeks! Exhaustion hit me like a ton of bricks last week.
  • Thank goodness I am not the only one! I also was feeling amazing about the time I hit my 2nd trimester then like about a week ago I just feel like I hit a wall! I thought that this sleepiness was not suppose to hit till week 28 it just feels like it came to early and I am afraid it is here to stay. Oh well its all worth it in the end right?  :)
  • I am with you all!!!  I am going to the Dr Friday and I am going to ask too.  Someone in my Prenatal Yoga said it was probably my Iron levels because I am not a big red meat eater, etc.
    so blessed... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i find it very hard to stay awake around supper time and i cant take naps or i wont sleep through the night lol but hey i guess we have excuses to be tired even if we havnt done anything lol
  • cja06cja06 member
    I'm exhausted but that's mostly due to my toddler who decided to stop sleeping through the night and gets up at 5:15 a.m. every day. :)

• ME! I thought I was supposed to feel great during my second trimester, but I feel like I walked 20 miles at the end of the day- with an elephant on my back! My husband doesn't get it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"