Washington Babies

when should I send out an evite rsvp reminder?

J's party is less than 2 weeks away - should I wait until the 1-week mark to kick people in the pants for an rsvp or should I do it now?

Or should I not do it at all - is it rude?

thanks! Wink 

Re: when should I send out an evite rsvp reminder?

• I thought Evite did it automatically...let me know if I'm wrong 'cause I need to do that!

I'm going to do it one week ahead. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's not rude. It is rude not to respond though. How badly do you need to know who is coming? If it's important then ping them now. Actually I'd do it now regardless and again at 4 or 5 days out if some people are still idiots. Or be totally passive aggressive and next week sen emails to the non responders saying "I'm so sorry you won't be able to make it. We will miss you". ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Evite will send out a reminder email. I think about a week before. It will show your response and remind you to respond if you have not yet.

*I think if you want to send the reminder sooner you can go in and adjust when the email will be sent.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Evite automatically sends out a reminder 3 days before the event.  You can change that in the invitation settings if you want it to be sent earlier. 
    -Deborah

• imagepearly1:
    J's party is less than 2 weeks away 

Hmmm... by my count it's almost 3 weeks.  Am I crazy or are you crazy?  Stick out tongue

• imageiHeartHimMore:

imagepearly1:
    J's party is less than 2 weeks away 

Hmmm... by my count it's almost 3 weeks.  Am I crazy or are you crazy?  Stick out tongue

Uh.... I am. SWEET! You just scored me a lot more time to get ready!!! (What the heck was I thinking?) I am such a spaz. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"