2nd Trimester

Just ate my coworkers crackers

So last week my coworker at my lunch. Well she has still not replaced my lunch even after saying she would. So, I just ate all of her crackers. I know its not right but oh well. I hope she misses them tomorrow when she comes in.

Re: Just ate my coworkers crackers

• why did she eat your lunch?? did she seriously forget which one was hers?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Going for the "eye for an eye" approach?  Crackers don't cut it!  You need to feast!  Hahhahaaa!
  • Loading the player...
  • Here is my post from last week. https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/37359593.aspx

Im still waiting for my lunch. But for today the crackers will just have to do.

• before reading the inside of this I was thinking I would kill you...now I say eat up! I hate lunch thiefs! bastards.
  • Good! Screw her. I'd eat everything she ever brings in as payment. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageBrezza:

imageMrs.Johns:
    Good! Screw her. I'd eat everything she ever brings in as payment. :)

Me too! Just tell her it's the 'interest' until she pays in full. Ha.

Awesome!

• OK, so I know I'm still first tri (lurking) but I had to say something to this.

Seriously, like a PP said in your other thread, buy/make something really yummy and put a bunch of laxatives in it! That b!tch needs to be taken out. And if she blames you for lacing it, just say that you were constipated and that's how you get your laxatives in for the day.

Warning, the following is gross: My ex husband used to work with a bunch of guys in a retail setting. One fvcker would always eat the others' food. So they started getting pretty nasty. One of the guys took his own donuts and wiped his ball sweat on them, them put them back in the box and walked away. After the fvcker ate them, he told the guy. Of course, the dude flipped but he couldn't do anything because the donut guy said that he likes ball sweat on his donuts. He stopped eating other people's food.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy calendar
  • really what is wrong with people ! good glad u ate her crackers !! someone at my office stole my baby bell cheese (that i put my initials on) out of the fridge and ate it!  
  • I read this. It was a waste of time. 
  • So she didn't even bring you lunch that day?!?! A pregnant woman shouldn't EVER be required to skip a meal (unless it's for the dr), & I would certainly say something to/in front of that wench every day until she came up with my lunch. That is stealing food from your child, whether born or unborn, & she should be called out for her inconsiderate actions.

My mom & I worked for 2 companies that were sort of tied together so they were in the same building & shared a break room & office spaces. Someone stole my lunch one day, & you better believe my momma went on the war path until she found the girl who had the nerve to steal food from her baby!

Btw, I loved the note someone gave you to put on the fridge. Just make sure you correct some of that spelling if you use it!

• All I can say is AWESOME that you know who stole it!  So many possibilities...  Devil
  • Use Visine instead of a laxative. No taste and it gives the runs.
  • who eats a pregnant woman's lunch?! keep munchin on her snacks!

what did you do for lunch the day she ate it? did you have to leave work to get something else or eat out of a vending machine? 

• Who would steal a preggo's lunch? That's just beyond mean!
  • imageLNwalker81:

OK, so I know I'm still first tri (lurking) but I had to say something to this.

Seriously, like a PP said in your other thread, buy/make something really yummy and put a bunch of laxatives in it! That b!tch needs to be taken out. And if she blames you for lacing it, just say that you were constipated and that's how you get your laxatives in for the day.

Warning, the following is gross: My ex husband used to work with a bunch of guys in a retail setting. One fvcker would always eat the others' food. So they started getting pretty nasty. One of the guys took his own donuts and wiped his ball sweat on them, them put them back in the box and walked away. After the fvcker ate them, he told the guy. Of course, the dude flipped but he couldn't do anything because the donut guy said that he likes ball sweat on his donuts. He stopped eating other people's food.

I just LOL'd at this comment. That is so freaking hilarious. Once someone ate my lunch. It was leftover Chili's chicken tenders and I think I had even bitten into one and the whole thing was GONE, except for one french fry, greedy bastards!!! Good for you. You should keep eating her lunch. Did she purposely do this or was it an accident? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"