Babies on the Brain

My dog is going to kill me

I do not understand how something so small can have gas this bad.  Even the cat rolled over and put her paw over her face.  Probably a coincidence, but the timing was perfect.
JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My dog is going to kill me

• I know. Roxy arse stinks so bad. I wonder how because she eats the same thing everyday.

At least with humans, the smells are different because we eat different things. 

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Pork has very bad gas.  For awhile I was giving him Beano with every meal, as per the vet's suggestion.  It did seem to help, but it was kind of annoying to always have to remember to have Beano around.
    My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • What brand of dog food are you feeding your dog? I noticed that when I switched to a holistic dog food, both of my dogs stopped having bad gas and poop a lot less (TMI?). It's a little more expensive, but WOW is it worth it, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mmkayemmkaye member

imagecamenae:
    What brand of dog food are you feeding your dog? I noticed that when I switched to a holistic dog food, both of my dogs stopped having bad gas and poop a lot less (TMI?). It's a little more expensive, but WOW is it worth it, lol.

This, but you still have to play around with it.  I have liked Blue Buffalo and Wellness.  I didn't care for Evo as much.

• Same here.  We feed them both Natural Balance fish and sweet potato.  Less poop, less farts.
  • imagecamenae:
    What brand of dog food are you feeding your dog? I noticed that when I switched to a holistic dog food, both of my dogs stopped having bad gas and poop a lot less (TMI?). It's a little more expensive, but WOW is it worth it, lol.

Evo.  Expensive =/= no gas. 

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"