Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What baby item do you use the most?

Hi ladies.. I posted earlier about the itz been timer and really appreciate the valuable feedback. I'm just curious what your most valuable/most used baby item/"life save item" that you have purchased so far. My dh and I went to register last night and I'm curious what else to add.

Thanks!

Re: What baby item do you use the most?

• Swaddle blankets, Ergo carrier, and swing have saved my world!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Bouncy chair and Moby wrap, for sure.  And I might die without her binky.
  • timer= waste

swaddle wrap

moby

ergo

swing

• broomybroomy member
    Boppy, FP Rock & Play, vibrating bouncer, and pacifier wipes!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• THe bouncer chair and the changing table.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • bouncy chair and swaddleme
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Swings, receiving blankets, preemie onesies, pacifiers, and snuzzles for inside the carseat.
  • Vibrating bouncy seat, boppy, swing, carrier (I use a Moby but go with what works best for you).
  • Burp cloths, the swing is a big saver for us, recieving blankets for swaddle and side snap shirts oh and her bath tub because she loves baths haha :-)
  • Oh and her soothie pacifier! She loves them and won't take any other paci, I recommend not buying a bunch until you know which ones she will like or not!
  • Thank you Mammas! You Rock!!
  • Definitely the Fisher Price Rock & Play Sleeper.  100x better than a bassinet for our LO!  Also a vibrating bouncer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Swing, burp cloths, night gowns

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Boppy

Vibrating bouncy seat

Swaddleme

A LOT of burp cloths

Medela Quickclean bags for sterilizing pump parts

• Moby, bouncy, swing, and PNP. Life savers.
  • Ergo and vibrating/bouncy seat
  • fisher price rock and play sleeper

germ guardian nursery sanitizer

• Boppy

Changing Table from IKEA

Swing  with ocean sounds and white noise 

Multiple chaining pads are key for us too

• Boppy, swaddleme, carrier (I have a Beco & a Bjorn)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My Brest Friend nursing pillow - I personally like it a ton better than the Boppy for nursing (but the Boppy is good for multiple uses...I just don't like it at all for nursing) swaddleme blankets I can't live without my Itzbeen timer. Lots of mixed reviews, but it has saved my sanity with both kids.
  • boppy and swing.  oh, and pump.  next up - beco carrier, i think.  must tell dh about it.  /1ht
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • swing (we have 2. one upstairs and one downstairs). playmat. boppy. changing table.
  • Boppy, FP Ocean Gym, Wubbanubs, lots of burp clothes, blankets big enough for swaddling. 

If I had to pick one, I'd say Boppy.  For BFing, sitting LO in it, having nervous people hold him.  We use it a LOT. 

• we def use the Itzbeen timer most. it's a lifesaver, especially when i switch off care with DH. we also use our boppy, changing table on the pack n play (it's in the living room so that's the only place we change him right now), and we also use the stroller all of the time (pretty much anytime we go outside, which is a lot)
  • My breast friend pillow, aiden and anais swaddle blankets, swing.
  • We use the Moby and Boppy the most other than our carseat.

::Blog:: ::NOTD Schedule::
    ::GP Nesties FAQ:: ::My BFP Chart::

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Sarah has read 0 books toward a goal of 50 books.
    hide
    "I won't sugarcoat the truth just so you can swallow it without the pain"
  • Pack n Play downstairs with the changing table and newborn napper. 

Miracle Blanket swaddle

FP Lamb bouncy seat (LOVES) 

• imageKaitlynDC6:
    My Brest Friend nursing pillow - I personally like it a ton better than the Boppy for nursing (but the Boppy is good for multiple uses...I just don't like it at all for nursing) swaddleme blankets I can't live without my Itzbeen timer. Lots of mixed reviews, but it has saved my sanity with both kids.

Totally this!  Lately the swing has been pretty key and we use the pack and play everyday

• boppy pillow: i had intended on BF'ing but it didn't work out, but we still use it to feed him, for tummy time because he hates being totally flat on the floor, and he even used to nap in it next to me on the couch sometimes (he doesn't like it for that anymore)

sound machine: we didn't buy this until a month in and i wish we would've had it since day one! he sleeps much longer stretches when this is on and falls asleep faster, too

pack n play: we use it for naps in the living room through the day and when we travel and couldn't live without it.  it makes it easy for me to get things done while he's napping because he's right there for me to check on without having to run back to his room

swing: absolutely a necessity.  when he's in a fussy mood and inconsolable this is our saving grace!

safety 1st monitor (the cheapy one-- it works wonderfully!): we have a little house so we don't really need a monitor but wanted one anyway just in case.  this was $16 and works better than some of the fancier ones people i have babysat for have!

• Little Lamb Swing!!! If it wasn't for that thing I would never shower, cook, clean or get anything done at all.

Also swaddle blankets, an abundance of onesies, boppy, Pack n Play.

• Boppy nursing pillow, paci (nuby and soothie), pump (manual and electric), diaper bag, burp cloths, changing pad, bouncer, and swing. I couldn't choose just one!

• Thank you for all of the awesome advice!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"