Natural Birth

what are your plans after your Natural Birth?

Breast feed? Formula feed?

Cloth Diaper? Disposable?

SAHM? Working mom?

Making baby food? Store bought baby food?

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning? 

just want to see what that 'trend' is here

i will be BF, CD, SAHM, Making baby food and keeping my 'evil toxic' windex/floor cleaners lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what are your plans after your Natural Birth?

• Here's what I do:

BF, disposable, working mom, probably a mix of the two (depending on traveling), use a mix of green cleaning products and non-green but moving towards green

• hopefully breast feeding, undecided on diapers, working, making baby food, organic cleaning
  • Loading the player...
  • Breast feed? Formula feed?

SAHM? Working mom?

i'm considering a career change to hypnobirth companion/doula, so i may not go back to my day job as a managment consultant full time.

• Breast feed- Plan to Breast feed Cloth Diaper- My plan was cloth diapers but I received so many disposables at my showers that I feel like I have to use them because I can't return them.Working Mom-I am a school teacher and will be returning to school at the beginning of next school year.Making baby food- will be making baby food. regular cleaning-Sticking to what I already use
  • imagegiaM28:

Breast feed?  Y Formula feed? Only as a supplement to BF if unavoidable

Cloth Diaper? N Disposable? Y

SAHM? For now Working mom? Once kids get preschool age

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? Both

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning? I have always done as much non-toxic cleaning as possible (DH & I have allergies)

• Well, the only thing that is for sure is sahm (because I am already a sahw) and chem free cleaning solutions because we already use them.  Other than that, I plan to EBF & CD and really hope I am successful particularly with the first.  Dh & I are both really into making our own baby food since we eat all organic & are vegetarians, so I am excited to try that down the line.
  • Breast feed

Cloth Diaper

SAHM

Making baby food

Organic cleaning solutions

My Food Blog - Oishii

Photobucket

Levi 4.21.10
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Visit The Nest!
  • We plan to: EBF, CD, BW, and I WAH. We already eat organic and use home made natural/organic cleaners.

• I BF, use disposable diapers, will SAHM when we sell the house, make baby food and use regular cleaners. I just wash the hell out of my hands afterwards
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Breast feed.  Planning of BFing for at least two years.

Cloth Diapering.  We are going to use bumgenious 3.0.

Planning on working overnight twice a week if everything goes right.

We will be getting WIC so it will be mostly store bought food, but if needed we will suppliment with homemade food.

Regular cleaning solutions will be used, just free of dyes and frangrace.

SAHM? Working mom? With the plan to reassess ~6 months in when I have been back at work for 3 months.

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? Probably some of both.

• Breast feed? Formula feed?-  Exclusive Breastfeeding

Cloth Diaper? Disposable? - sposies for now CD when we move and get a w/d

SAHM? Working mom? SAHM

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? Making our own

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning? regular

Breastfeeding was my number one want that we have worked very hard at but are going strong!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegiaM28:

Breast feed? Formula feed? breast feed

Cloth Diaper? Disposable? cloth

SAHM? Working mom? sahm

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? haven't really thought about this one-- I'm open to either.

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning?  regular

• imageAprilCachet:

Cloth Diaper- My plan was cloth diapers but I received so many disposables at my showers that I feel like I have to use them because I can't return them.

You could donate them to a women's shelter, or to someone who was always planning on using disposables. Just a thought... 

• imagegiaM28:

Breast feed

Cloth Diaper

SAHM

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? - neither, we do Baby Led Weaning (no "baby food", but I cook/prepare most everything she eats)

Homemade cleaning solutions - I don't know if they're actually considered organic or not.  Mostly vinegar-based, though.

• imageAprilCachet:

Breast feed- Plan to Breast feed 

Cloth Diaper- My plan was cloth diapers but I received so many disposables at my showers that I feel like I have to use them because I can't return them.

Working Mom-I am a school teacher and will be returning to school at the beginning of next school year.

Making baby food- will be making baby food. 

regular cleaning-Sticking to what I already use

April - you can return unopened disposable diapers to BRU, or if you don't have one, Wal Mart.  We were able to, anyway, even without a receipt and without knowing where they came from. 

• I will BF and CD and be a SAHM. Not sure about the baby food yet. I will use regular cleaning items.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• We're planning to breast feed.

We'll cloth diaper, make our own baby food when it's time, and our cleaning solutions are all some combination of vinegar/water/baking soda/Dr. Bronner's anyway. 

I'll be a seminary student, so I'll have off after giving birth in November, get December break, and then skip the two-week January intensive, to go back at the beginning of February. Assuming that I deliver around my due date or a week or two late, I'll have between 8-10 weeks off. My schedule is Tuesday/Wed/Thurs anyway, so I guess I'll be somewhere in between working outside the home and SAH.

Mother's Day, 2011

SAHM? Working mom?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageFun2Dream:

imageAprilCachet:

Breast feed- Plan to Breast feed 

Working Mom-I am a school teacher and will be returning to school at the beginning of next school year.

Making baby food- will be making baby food. 

regular cleaning-Sticking to what I already use

April - you can return unopened disposable diapers to BRU, or if you don't have one, Wal Mart.  We were able to, anyway, even without a receipt and without knowing where they came from. 

We returned the unopened ones we got to target, no receipt.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • hopefully EBF, CD, Working mom, make my baby food (i think that its fun!), i use homemade cleaning solutions.
  • Breast feed

Disposable

Working mom

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? Probably some of both.

I use mostly homemade stuff...vinegar, baking soda, etc.

• BF/Pumping when I go back to work

Cloth diapering- we even put up a clothsline last week to help with drying

Working mom- DH will be staying home

Making baby food for the most part

Almost all the cleaners I use now are non-toxic so we'll be sticking with those

• breastfeed [hopefully until two years old]

disposable [but wish i would have used cloth]

stay at home

making organic baby food [is it weird i think its fun!?! haha]

natural cleaning products

• CTri17CTri17 member

We:

Breastfeed, Cloth Diaper, SAHM (but does some stuff from home), Making Baby food, Mostly Organic Cleaning solutions (but I still use windex Wink  )

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Breast feed? Formula feed? exclusively breast feed

Cloth Diaper? Disposable? cloth

SAHM? Working mom? sahm but will be returning to school to finish my social work degree september of next year

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? Making our own food because I LOVE to cook and do things in the kitchen

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning?  organic cleaning which we currently do

• CTri17CTri17 member

imageAprilCachet:

What about Crisis Pregnancy Center or a Women's shelter, they are always in need!

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• imagegiaM28:

If everything goes according to plan.......

Breast feed? Formula feed? BF

Cloth Diaper? Disposable? CD

SAHM? Working mom? working outside of the home, since all moms are working

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? baby led feeding

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning? we make our own

• imagegiaM28:

Breast feed? Formula feed? Breast feed

Cloth Diaper? Disposable? Cloth

SAHM? Working mom? Mainly SAHM, but I'm keeping two clients, so I will be working here and there (probably like 10 hrs a week) for a year.  Then I'm off to grad school again for Fall 2011 (deferred due to baby)!

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? Haven't decided.  Living in Berkeley, there are lots of people who make organic baby food so I may just buy theirs!

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning? Organic

• Breast feed, cloth diaper, working mom (if I get the job I'm going for, if not SAHM), making baby food, and sticking with homemade/natural/organic cleaners

• Breast feed? Formula feed? I BF until 5 months, which is when I got my 3rd round of mastitis and decided it was time to call it quits.  He was fully weaned by 6 months. 

Cloth Diaper? Disposable? Just started cloth diapering a few weeks ago, so we're doing a little of both right now. 

SAHM? Working mom? SAHM

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? Store bought, but I usually buy only organic baby food.

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning? No time for cleaning Stick out tongue hahaha, but when I do I use either vinegar or regular cleaning supplies.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • BF, disposable, working, making food, evil regular cleaning products that really work.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • BF (FF when needed to supplement)

Cloth diaper

Changing from WM to SAHM, but only because I hate my job

We bought our baby food, but I am intrigued by BLW, so I'll look into that

We try to use non-toxic cleaning solutions now, but I know we can do better.

SAHM? Working mom?

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? both

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning? green cleaners

• I'll BF and after flow is established pump some so that DH can bottle feed her too (and so she can eat while I'm at work).

We're using disposables which are supposedly biodegradable.  I always thought I'd do cloth, but ended up marrying a blind man so the maintenance of cloth is not practical for our household.

Keeping my career (therapist) - I have office hours 2 1/2 days a week plus a staff meeting.

Making baby food.

Non-toxic earth-friendly cleaning products are all we've ever used in our home.

• afgafg member
    I BF, use disposables, make my own baby food, make my own cleaning solutions and was a working mom but as of two days ago am a SAHM

SAHM? Working mom-Part Time?

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning?  I make my own for the most part.

• Breast Feeding

CDing at home, Disposables for day care 

Working mom, but just 2-3 days a week

Making my baby food

I use a mix of organic cleaning solution and regular, but trying to phase out all detergents. 

• I'll be doing the same thing I did after #1, which is:

Breastfeed as long as possible (my supply dried up when I got pg again, so I could only nurse DD for 7 months.  She drinks goat milk now .)

Cloth diaper all the way!  We used sposies for about a month recently and I was so happy to get back into cloth - they work much better, IMO.

SAHM.

A mix of making baby food and store bought.  At home, she eats homemade, but I use store-bought for outings when convenient.

And as far as cleaning, I use a mix of regular stuff and organic stuff.  

• Breast feed? Formula feed? BF

Cloth Diaper? Disposable? CD

SAHM? Working mom? Work outside the home

Making baby food? Store bought baby food? Making

Organic cleaning solutions? regular cleaning? Homemade/natural but not necessarily organic.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"