Trying to Get Pregnant

Holy hot and humid

inside of our office! I feel like I am sitting in the rain forest. Even the pack of gum that I have in my desk drawer is all soft.  I seriously hope our maintenance guy figures out what is going on, or it's gonna be a looooong summer.

Ok - just needed to vent  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Holy hot and humid

• That actually sounds nice to me right now since it is like an ICEBERG in my office! I will never understand why they feel the need to keep it so freaking cold in the office! I mean, A/C is defintely needed but it doesn't have to be THIS cold!
    Whip mah hurr Pictures, Images and Photos

Trying to get sperminated since February 2010

Mar-May 2011: 3 Cycles IUI + Clomid = BFN Jan 2012: Injectables + TI = ?? image

My Cooking (and More) Blog
  • imageSaucyRedhead:
    That actually sounds nice to me right now since it is like an ICEBERG in my office! I will never understand why they feel the need to keep it so freaking cold in the office! I mean, A/C is defintely needed but it doesn't have to be THIS cold!

It's the same in my office too! It's always so damn cold in here....I have to actually go outside once in a while to defrost!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • kje120kje120 member
    Normally we're freezing in the morning and then by the afternoon when the sun is shining on our windows we get hot. There is no happy medium. Now we are sitting in a sauna.  I guess on the bright side - I don't have goosebumps.

• imageSaucyRedhead:
    That actually sounds nice to me right now since it is like an ICEBERG in my office! I will never understand why they feel the need to keep it so freaking cold in the office! I mean, A/C is defintely needed but it doesn't have to be THIS cold!

I completely agree. Although, I must admit when I have to go outside for something it is so nice to come back inside to the iceberg.

• imageJennyBee17:

imageSaucyRedhead:

It's the same in my office too! It's always so damn cold in here....I have to actually go outside once in a while to defrost!

I have to go into the bathroom and run my hands under hot water sometimes just to get them to type!  SHEESH!

• imageSaucyRedhead:

I have my little electric heater on right now under my desk because I am so cold!!!

Hi I'm Aria. Married in 2008. Baby G born 2011. Due March 25, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kerivpkerivp member
    We don't have a/c in our house, and I'm seriously dying of heat in here.  Last summer was torture...blech!
    BabyFruit Ticker TTC #2 since March 2010. 2 LOSSES ... c/p - Dec 2010. Ectopic - March 2011. Me: 35; DH: 34 DX: DOR, egg quality issues ; DH - all normal FSH 10.1, Estradiol 21.8, AMH 0.49 IVF #1 (Oct/Nov 2011) (Antagonist with BCP's)- 5R, 0 eggs to transfer CD3 b/w by same RE 1/2012: FSH 6, AMH 1.4...wtf?? IVF #2 (Apr 2012) EPP/Antagonist with ICSI - 10R, 7M, 6 ICSI'd, 2F. 3DT = BFN AMH tested by new RE 6/2012 - 2! Saving money for IVF #3. Started a ton of supplements in May 2012 and hoping for a miracle! SURPRISE BFP!! (October 2012)
  • imagealisonrchandler:
    imageJennyBee17:

imageSaucyRedhead:

I have to go into the bathroom and run my hands under hot water sometimes just to get them to type!  SHEESH!

LOL....I do that too. People in the bathroom must think I'm a freak for "washing" my hands for 5 minutes....when really I'm just enjoying the warmth :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekestock120:
    Normally we're freezing in the morning and then by the afternoon when the sun is shining on our windows we get hot. There is no happy medium. Now we are sitting in a sauna.  I guess on the bright side - I don't have goosebumps.

That's the way to be optimistic! 

• Eww...hopefully they get it fixed soon!
  • kje120kje120 member
    It's not unbearable (yet), but you know how it is when you are sitting around in humidity. Just kind of gross and sticky.  But then again, I guess it's just preparing me for being gross and sticky at the gym after work  Smile

• Just think...I live in LOUISIANA!! lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"