3rd Trimester

I work in Hell.

The air is broke here at work. This is my hell. I'm about to absolutely suffocate.. Luckily I have ice. Oh sweet sweet ice!! lol

Re: I work in Hell.

• I understand how you feel...
  • So, you are working in TEXAS at 35 WEEKS pregnant with TWINS and the AC is out?  And you are cheerily thankful for ICE?  You must be a saint.  Is there anyway you can work at home?!!

I don't go outside anymore if it's over 80.  AC or not.  Working at home is key!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally understand. I work in a greenhouse and the humidity has been in SANE for the past week. Popsicles are my fave. :)
  • LOL I would LOVE to work from home (I keep my AC on a cool 60 degrees with two fans going at all times) but sadly I can't.. at least not today.

According to the thermostat it is just shy of 90 in here. I do have a table fan sitting about a foot away from my face though.. its helping a bit lol

• St. Auddie2122, you are in my t & p today!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Bless your heart!!!

I side eyed a coworker when she chided me for turning down the ac to 72 (it's locked and won't go any lower otherwise that sucker would be around 65).

Listen Coworker, I know you're going through a divorce and you lost weight and look great for being almost 50, but I'm not going to suffer because you insist on dressing like an 18 year old and are cold all the time. Put some dang clothes on!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"