3rd Trimester

I may be getting a baby, but I might be making everyone mad in the process

I am SO incredibly cranky. LO is way way low which looks good for him coming "any time now" as the doc puts it but he's giving me incredible back aches and lots of pressure. I don't want to do anything, I don't even really wanna leave my house and I don't really feel like having anyone over. I literally want to argue with DH over everything and everyone that talks to makes me want to hit them. Some one please tell me I'm not alone!!!

Re: I may be getting a baby, but I might be making everyone mad in the process

• Yes!  I am in the same boat!  You are not alone.
  • You are SO not alone!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not as far along as you so I'm not as uncomfortable as you, but I DEF. get crabby! I swear after 3 p.m. don't even bother talking to me unless you want your head bitten off!!
  • my suggestion is do just that.  stay home.  put your pj's on.  lay in bed.  enjoy your last few days of silence.  =)
  • I feel the same WAY!!!! OMG what makes it worse is that my hubby isn't here to be my block or anything so I have to do it. I put up on my facebook tonight that "we are ok. and that no I don't know when she is going to come and yes I will let you know when she is coming and yes I know you care". its been funny seeing what people have to say to it. I have stop answering text message from a few people that are driving me up the way and i really don't even care to see them or be around them. I know its kinda mean but right now I really don't care! so don't be hard on your self or anything. I really think its a pregnant thing. LOL
  • imagejewelbride07:
    my suggestion is do just that.  stay home.  put your pj's on.  lay in bed.  enjoy your last few days of silence.  =)

YES!!! I have also stopped returning the daily texts and phone calls I have been getting... there is no need to ask me every single freaking day "so how are you today..any contractions" Seriously when something happens I will let them know..until then I wish they would stop reminding me that I feel fine and haven't had a contraction in a week!!

• Uh, trust me - you are not alone, I am right there with ya!!!
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • imagejewelbride07:
    my suggestion is do just that.  stay home.  put your pj's on.  lay in bed.  enjoy your last few days of silence.  =)

You can say that again. Im doing my best to ignore the stupid "hey are you in labor?" texts and to refrain from choking out neighbors who yell out "i thought you were due in May" when I waddle by because the only person around to take it out on is my toddler. And trust me it's tough to keep your cool when  you have a crazy baby jumping on your outside while the other one beats you up from the inside. So try to enjoy these last peaceful normal boring days while they last.... 

• I am having severe guilt issues about how I have treated my DH all night.  Poor guy, he just can't win these past couple of nights. 

• Glad you posted this, I was feeling the need to vent too.  I am so incredibly angry lately and irritable all of the time.  I was so angry with DH last night that I had angry dreams about him and his parents all night long and woke up in a crappy mood.  I'm angry at my mom for ditching me over the weekend when I could go into labor at anytime.  I'm angry at DH for only be concerned about work right now.  I'm angry (not necessarily at anyone in particular, more at myself) because I don't really have that wonderful support system that people tend to have with the birth of the first baby.  This is my third and I feel like I am just some big fat lady that everyone is trying to ignore and forget about until the baby is born.  Not that I necessarily want the constant calls asking if I'm in labor, but I just want someone to show they are thinking about me.  I have a work think for about 7 hrs today that I need to do, so DH took off with the kids at sunrise and won't be back until after dinner.  It makes me so depressed because now I am just sitting all alone in this house when I should be enjoying the company of my kids as much as possible before I deliver.

So, all ranting aside, I will be glad to be done being pregnant so that hopefully my hormones will regulate and I can get this anger and irritability under control. :(

Erin 2.19.06 - Carter Joseph 5.28.08 - Gavin David 6.16.10 - Liam Michael 4.29.12 - Baby Boy #4 due!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"