Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Who does LO look like?

I think DD is an even 50/50 between my husband and I. It also depends on her expressions. When she was born, she looked exactly like me. As she's grown, I think she's looking more like her dad.

What about yours?

Re: Who does LO look like?

• DD is a mini DH since day one she has looked identical. The only thing she seems to have gotten from me is her hair.
  • hmdhmd member
    We can't decide who either of our boys look like. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD looks mostly like her DH... at least that's what the majority of people say! I can't tell if she looks like ANYONE. She's a mixed baby (half American, half Asian) so some days she looks more like one vs. the other.
  • She looks like me except for she has her dad's dimple in her chin.
  • He is mostly DH. He has my hands and feet, and maybe my lips. All his other facial features are exactly DH. His skin is much much lighter than DH, though.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Everyone says he looks identical to my husband. It's annoying. I think he at least looks a little bit like me!
  • Even though LO has my eyes, nose, and lips... he looks like a mini-DH. Must be the head shape and hair line that does the trick!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

• Everybody says DS looks like DH...everybody. But I truly thinks he looks more like me. I never say anything to DH though, because he's so proud of the fact that his boy looks just like him.
  • My DD looks like my DH.  We have compared her pictures to his baby pics and they could be twins. The only thing my DD has are my blue eyes.
  • ToraniTorani member
    DS looks mostly like DH.  He has my eyes and ears, but the rest looks just like DH's baby pics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS looks just like my brother when he was little.  Everyone says it and it really bothers DH.  ::sigh::
  • DS looks like both of us equally in my opinion. He has my nose, lips, and chin. Then he has DH's eyes, ears, and eyebrows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"