Parenting

Newbie-What is your take on this

I'm a first time poster here, but I was wondering if I can get some other mothers' thoughts on this.  

My 4 year old has been telling me he sees ghosts. I know it may sound crazy, but he is talking to them, describing them to me, telling me where they are coming from, the whole nine. Have any of you experienced anything like this. I dont know what to think or what I should do. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My little man all ready to bat

Re: Newbie-What is your take on this

• Oh, hell. You should talk to K-I-S-S-I-N-G. I think it's her who has weird stuff happen and her son sees stuff/people. Children are usually much more in tune with that stuff so I wouldn't write it off. I've had some strange occurences myself so I tend to believe that stuff. I'd probably do some research on your house/land and see if anything happened there. Maybe you can get someone (clairvoyant or whatever) to come out and see if they pick up on anything. I'd be getting stuff blessed and sprinkled with Holy Water fo sho.

• There are a couple ladies on the Trouble in Paradise board who have dealt with this stuff.  You may want to post over there too.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Well if this doesn't seem to bother him I would just kind of let it be. Talk to him about it a little, ask some questions, then move on, don't make it a big deal. Who knows? It could be a great grandparent visiting or something Smile My DS used to do this a lot and has started to outgrow it, maybe it was something, maybe it was just his imagination. I would only really start to worry if he was scared by it.

Everyone in my family has had an experience with "ghosts" I am not sure if some people are just more in tune with it or what. Even though I myself have had experiences I STILL don't know what to think of them, I am just too analytical.

• Wow, thank you guys. I was kinda worried some of you would think I was a nut job! There is a little boy that he plays with, but the one last night was a man and he was terrified. He crawled into bed with me at some point in the night and after that I had a dream that my late uncle visited me and told me that I had a beautiful family. Maybe it was my uncle that he saw last night.
  • imageDonnaKatherine:
    Wow, thank you guys. I was kinda worried some of you would think I was a nut job! There is a little boy that he plays with, but the one last night was a man and he was terrified. He crawled into bed with me at some point in the night and after that I had a dream that my late uncle visited me and told me that I had a beautiful family. Maybe it was my uncle that he saw last night.

Honey, we've seen nut jobs over here. You're good. Lol.
    We like good ghost stories.

• I definitely believe in ghosts. I've seen a little girl in our house as has my DS when he was very young (18 mos). If they aren't bothering him, I'd say it's fine, but if they are you just need to tell the ghosts to leave you and your family alone and to go where they belong. GL!
    Marcey
    Kaden William 11/4/06 and Dawson Michael 6/30/10
    Dawson's first birthday - at the zoo
  • imagebelle204:

imageDonnaKatherine:
    Wow, thank you guys. I was kinda worried some of you would think I was a nut job! There is a little boy that he plays with, but the one last night was a man and he was terrified. He crawled into bed with me at some point in the night and after that I had a dream that my late uncle visited me and told me that I had a beautiful family. Maybe it was my uncle that he saw last night.

Honey, we've seen nut jobs over here. You're good. Lol.
    We like good ghost stories.

That made me laugh. Thank you! lol. I think some of the girls on my anniversary board think I'm a bit nutty, but none of them have kids either (not yet anyways).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"