Babies: 0 - 3 Months

vaccines

my daughter just had her 2 month checkup yesterday and she got her shots. how many shots did your babies get at that age? i feel like it was a lot and i should have stopped it to space it out and im feeling really guilty. 

Re: vaccines

• My LO's only got 1 at that age. We alternate and go monthly for shot appt.
  • jarbatzjarbatz member
    She got three shots and one oral.  I think they were DTap, Influenza, Prevnar and Rotovirus.
    Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't feel guilty. Its safe and fine. Some space them out to make themselves feel better, but studies show there is NO difference between spacing them out and not spacing them out. Its just something that makes parents feel better but provides no benifits.
  • Cody had his last week - 1 oral and 2 injections.
  • DS had 5 shots and 1 oral. He took them like a champ and barely cried. We had no problems after either. Don't worry and don't feel guilty...your little one is fine.
    E 03.10
    H 11.11
    C 08.13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My DD gets 3 shots at 2 months, 6 months, and a year.  They aren't fun, but she needs them.  You're being a responsible parent.  Don't feel bad.

• We are not giving her all her shots.  There will only be a few that she gets.  She will only get one at a time.  Giving one shot at time gives the body time to process it.  Giving more than one in overwhelming for such a little body.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"