Oregon Babies

Help finding a pediatrician

Hey! I'm new to the board--Im 26 weeks pregnant and needing to find a pediatrician in the SW Portland area. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Help finding a pediatrician

• Dr Kirsten Crowley is the best. A lot of the girls on here go to her. Her nurse is super sweet and patient too. I was just saying yesterday that I wish she was a regular doctor too so I could see her! HAHA She is at Southwest Pediatrics right next to St V's. 503-216-6550
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We Love Dr. Paul Thomas.... He's got a great staff and wonderful nurses... and if you are interested in a modified shot shedule... hes the doc for the job.... he does the reg. shot schedule too... his website address is  www.integrativepediatrics.com  He does meet and greets so check him out!  GL
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I also go to Dr Kirsten Crowley and really love her. If we move to the east side eventually, we will still drive out to her office! :)
  • joleinejoleine member
    Another +1 for Dr. Crowley.  We love her and all of the people in their office.  And trust me, we've been in there a LOT lately.. oi.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I am also a HUGE Dr. Crowley fan! She is fantastic. And, she will modify your shot schedule also if it makes you more comfortable. I am SO happy with her. She really is a wonderful doctor and makes you feel very comfortable.
  • My husband and I did not have the same experience with Dr. Thomas and switched pediatricians. We now goto Dr, Erika Meyer and really like her and are very glad we switched.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"