3rd Trimester

For those of you having girls....

Can someone please tell me if they make hangers that hold the little dresses AND the little diaper covers that go with them. I'm nervous if I don't keep them hanging together that my husband will struggle to get things to match, baby girl doesn't need to be scarred that early in life! :) I bought 30 of the pink plastic hangers, which are fine for most of my outfits that I have. I'm thinking of maybe using clothes pins?

What is everyone else doing?

Thanks.

Re: For those of you having girls....

• I have a drawer specifically for matching outfits so that we can keep them together.
  • I'm not having a girl, but you're right, clothes pins would do the trick!
    Brady (7.15.10) and Nolan (5.11.13)
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep them in the drawer with the matching diaper covers tucked inside in the dress. Some of the dresses came on hangers that had clips for the matching stuff, so those ones are hung up. I would think your clothes pin idea would work as well!
  • yep! I am using wooden clothes pins to hold them to the bottom of the dress!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Why not just loop one leg hole of the diaper cover over the hanger neck?
  • Thanks everyone! Maybe I will invent these hangers and open up a shop on Etsy and become a millionaire! ::Sigh:: A girl can dream......
  • I'm just putting the top of the hanger through one of the leg holes and trying to tuck it into the top of the dress.  Not pretty, but I think it'll do the trick.
  • imageMaria Agnesa:
    Why not just loop one leg hole of the diaper cover over the hanger neck?

That's what I did. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemrs.kapow:

imageMaria Agnesa:

That's what I did. 

Almost all of the outfits I have with two pieces came with a hanger that holds them (standard hanger and a part that loops over with clips for the bottoms).  Other than that I do this.

• BRU sells hangers that have clips on the bottom to hold pants, diaper covers..etc.  They are more expensive than the regular hangers.  I am sure your clothespin idea is the same thing  : )

Especially for Baby Clip Hangers 2-Pack - White - Babies R Us  -   Babies"R"Us 2 hangers for 2.50...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMarcnShaun:
    I have a drawer specifically for matching outfits so that we can keep them together.

ditto. but clothes pins arent a bad idea

• imagemrs.kapow:

imageMaria Agnesa:

That's what I did. 

Me too.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I used safety pins to keep my girl outfits together.
  • MBicskoMBicsko member
    I bought those hangers from BRU. They're great!
  • I put the little bloomers that go with the dresses into the age appropriate drawer of her dresser.
  • imageMaria Agnesa:

This is what I am doing.  For some reason I didn't think about using clothes pins....I will blame it on pregnancy brain.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Simply put, your husband will most likely not be able to get them to match. My husband put our daughter in princess crown pj pants and a flowered shirt the other night. All he had to do was look at them. Nope, he didn't care if they matched. They don't make hangers but just use a clothes pin and pin them to the hanger. I really just put them in the drawer with her pj's.
  • imageMaria Agnesa:

This is what I do.  The bum cover doesn't need to be wrinkle free!

Good luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageMaria Agnesa:

This is what I do w/DD's dresses.

• Clothes pins work great....that's what I use!
  • imageejh090305:
    Simply put, your husband will most likely not be able to get them to match. My husband put our daughter in princess crown pj pants and a flowered shirt the other night. All he had to do was look at them. Nope, he didn't care if they matched. They don't make hangers but just use a clothes pin and pin them to the hanger. I really just put them in the drawer with her pj's.

LMAO! I had a feeling this was going to be a problem, he agrees and requested the "hangers" ha ha!  I"ll use the leg over the hanger idea once she is here probably for convenience, right now I want it to look pretty! I'm pathetic, I know.

• actually I got some as a shower gift that have little hooks on the bottoms for the bloomers... I'll take pics later and post- but I have no idea what brand or where they came from!
    image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • They used to have clips at Walmart in the laundry section that attach to any hanger you want. When I get back onto my computer (on blackberry now), I'll see if I can find them online. I use them to hang shorts, skirts, pants, and leggings now.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • I so need to get clothes pins! I asked DH the other night do I need to set out daily outfits for T.J. when she gets here he said no he knows how to dress himself and he's pretty sure he can dress her too. I know he'll be able to dress her it's just the matching problem.... sorry DH. Oh yeah... I saw no bake cookies under someone's name... it got me hungry!!!! LOL
  • imageMaria Agnesa:

This. Worked like a charm but they also make kiddie hangers with clips on them to secure the bottoms to.

• imagecindicasm:

imageMaria Agnesa:

This. Worked like a charm but they also make kiddie hangers with clips on them to secure the bottoms to.

Found these at walmart in the hanger section, not the baby section.,.... GL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"