3rd Trimester

Short changing table pad?

The piece of furniture I would like to use as a changing table will only allow for a changing table pad up to 29" long. Does anyone know if they make them this short, if so where can I find one?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Short changing table pad?

• OMG I am having so much trouble finding a changing table pad that fits mine as well....I wish they made more sizes!
  • pam1005pam1005 member
    I bought a 29" one off of Amazon.  Type in 29" changing pad and there should be several options.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, mine is 29" as well. I found one at Buy Buy Baby. I think the brand is Colgate. I had to buy a bassinet pad though...works just the same though.
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Awesome, thanks ladies! I didn't want to be searching all over for something that didn't exist!
  • Moonlight slumber will make custom sizes also.  Good luck!
  • imagepam1005:
    I bought a 29" one off of Amazon.  Type in 29" changing pad and there should be several options.

Does a regular changing pad cover fit?

• imageMrsH44:

imagepam1005:

Honestly, unless you have your heart set on the pad cover (for decor reasons), I wouldnt even bother with it. They get so dirty so fast. Its so much easy to just wipe up the changing pad and be done with it as opposed to having to take the pad cover off, wash it and replace it with another. Just a thought. 

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagenaturelle25:
    imageMrsH44:

imagepam1005:

Honestly, unless you have your heart set on the pad cover (for decor reasons), I wouldnt even bother with it. They get so dirty so fast. Its so much easy to just wipe up the changing pad and be done with it as opposed to having to take the pad cover off, wash it and replace it with another. Just a thought. 

Good to know! I just assumed they were necessary! (Yes, I'm one of the gullible first time moms that think everything is a must have!)

• pam1005pam1005 member
    imageMrsH44:

imagepam1005:

Yes, they do.  I used the covers all the time (we only had two) and I just put the waterproof pads on top where I changed DS (especially for baby makes them at BRU...they come in a pack of six or so). 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"