1st Trimester
Options

Anyone else start feeling better in their 10th week?

I'm 10w4d and I had really bad nausea up until about 10w2d. Yesterday, I felt pretty good, and today I'm feeling good as well. Anyone else start to feel better around this time? I thought nausea/ms was supposed to peak in the 10th week?

Re: Anyone else start feeling better in their 10th week?

• Options

My morning sickness went away @ 10 weeks.. And I am sooo happy.

• Options
    Yep...mine went away a little more than a week ago.  Still have the heartburn, but I'll take that over the m/s any day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep I have felt great the last week.  I still have my food aversions, but I can actually eat something. 
  • Options
    Mine starting lessening in my 10th week, but still rears its ugly head from time to time.  It is nice to have good days though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Totally on the same page, Peanut's_Mommy. The nausea and food aversions are gone. I feel like I'm getting some of my energy back, and my boobs have stopped expanding (went from a C to a D). I just still feel that dull cramping which I'm pretty sure is the uterus expanding.

Anyone else able to see a minor baby bump? It's not enough for a co-worker to notice but I can tell when I wear certain tops or pants.

• Options
    Yep, it was soooo much better once I got past that 10 week mark.  I still get nauseous every now and then, especially with strong smells, but over all the m/s is gone! 
  • Options

I am feeling much better this week

::knocks on wood::

Only thing is now I'm dizzy all the time and I still have a pretty big aversion to sweets, except now I am also starting to crave them. Talk about annoying, I want to eat sweets, but as soon as I taste it, it tastes horrible.

Now that's just mean :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine lessened a lot in the 10th week. I still have spurts but it I not the all day all night nausea I had before.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Jealous!!

I'm 10.5 weeks and I still puke almost every morning. I'm ready for the m/s to subside!

• Options

Thanks, ladies!

loflo 1- I totally have a tiny bump! Since this is my second, I swear I could see a bump like 5 weeks ago! LOL. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"