2nd Trimester
Options

My 1st asshat comment.

co-irker:Oh wow! You're about ready to go aren't ya?

Me: Er, no, I have about 3 months left.

Co-irker: Holy shizz that's a big baby.

Yea, thanks asshat. Thanks a lot.

Re: My 1st asshat comment.

• Options
    DLD102DLD102 member
    Oh please tell me you responded to that idiot!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
  • Options
    trinakbtrinakb member
    Annoying huh? That is how my daily conversations go with everyone! I love that i'm showing and I love my baby bump but I hate how everyone either tells me the doctor was wrong and i'm further along than i thought, i must be twins or my baby is going to be gigantic! Thanks for all the scare tactics people, they are really appreciated!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDLD102:

I replied "really? My doctor seems to think I'm just fine".

• Options

"Ya, I wonder if she's as big as your mouth?"

Damnit, I need an asshat comment to come my way.  I have so much to give in retaliation.  Of course, when it actually came to that moment, I would probably go blank.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DLD102DLD102 member
    image**Octoberbride09**:

imageDLD102:

Good for you!  I think I wouldn't have been so nice...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
  • Options
    imageDLD102:
    image**Octoberbride09**:

imageDLD102:

Good for you!  I think I wouldn't have been so nice...

Honestly? I was to freaking shocked to say much. I kept thinking omg, is he serious?

• Options
    People suck. I'm glad you said something to him. What an idiot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    i got an asshat comment today too...damn donut bastard just give me my donuts and leave me alone. He pointed to my bump and said "eating these is how you got that" I said NO a night of great sex with my DH is how I got this" and I walked away.
  • Options

imageLILBIT1221:
    i got an asshat comment today too...damn donut bastard just give me my donuts and leave me alone. He pointed to my bump and said "eating these is how you got that" I said NO a night of great sex with my DH is how I got this" and I walked away.

OMG! <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTapsalteerie:

imageLILBIT1221:

OMG! <3

moron! I swear.

• Options

imageLILBIT1221:

THE BEST!!! :D 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageLILBIT1221:

Ha! I love it! I would have loved to see his face when you said that! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageLILBIT1221:

Even if it was how you got your bump... why would he say that? Sh!t You think hed give you an extra one for being a good loyal customer!  =p

People are crazy... I cant believe the word vomit people have. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    the thing is its CLEARLY a bump not chub at this point. so I really think he just enjoys being a douche. I can't tell you what his face looked like because I was in between punching him and breaking down in tears as i walked away!
  • Options
    I'm having the opposite problem. My dr keeps saying I'm measuring large. At my 21wk u/s, he said I measured 26wks; and having another u/s next week because I'm still measuring ahead and he wants to check baby's real size. But everyone thinks I'm so small for 6mos. Must be because the belly's just in proportion with huge t!ts and azz for once...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"