3rd Trimester

37 week 5 day suprise! Baby girl is here! PsIP

I woke up Thursday feeling an intense need to pee, but nothing was coming.  Felt like a UTI times a thousand, it was horrendous.  Then came the back pain.  I knew something was up.  I was 37 weeks 5 days along at this point.  to make a long story short (I'll post a birth story soon, it's my first night home and I'm beat!) What the dr. said wasn't labor actually was (gee really?) and by 1:48 am I had a daughter.  some points without the story yet though... back labor sucks, Hard to monitor contractions when you're in constant horrible pain.  epidurals aren't too bad but having to get it 3 times? not fun, especially when you're a wuss with pain and needles to begin with.  It's scary when you can tell something is up and not quite right and the heart rate drops with every contraction and the dr. tells you it's important to get the baby out as quickly as possible once you start pushing.  From start to finish she was out in less than 16 minutes.  Her cord was TIGHTLY wrapped around her neck, but thankfully she is fine (got her out in time to avoid a emergency c section...) Episiotomies suck ... but you'd do everything ten thousand times over again to get to that end result :)  So, included are pics of our lil' early bird. See you all on 0-3! :oD

Adina Marie, 6 lbs 13 oz, 19.5 inches long

first family photo

coming home outfit :) the shoes were HUGE haha.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 37 week 5 day suprise! Baby girl is here! PsIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"