3rd Trimester
Options

wondering if I will make it to June or even next week?

so I have been having contractions regularly and had to have them stopped last week,,,I was I cm dialated and soft on Monday. My OB didn't mention anything about going early she just said that if it happens again they won't stop them? I'm very uncomfortable with back pain, period like cramping and alot of tightening in my belly. Should I just continue to wait this out...I go back to the OB on Monday? I don't wan to get sent home from L&D again!! TIA Tongue Tied

Re: wondering if I will make it to June or even next week?

• Options
    If she wont stop labor (and she shouldnt at this point), then Id wait it out.  You will know when you are in real labor. 
  • Options
    You never know.  I'm still here & I've been having all those things since 35 wks & I've been 2 cm since then also.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    IMO If you have to ask whether or not you should go in, I'm guessing you're not too far into it if you are in labor and should stay home.  Especially if they don't plan on stopping it again. 
  • Options
    kg_08kg_08 member
    If they're not going to stop them, I'd probably try to wait it out until the cramping/tightening gets closer together or too painful to bear. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KRB8KRB8 member
    I'm sure LO will be here before you know it. Hang in there.
  • Options
    i would wait it out. if you do go into labor you're  almost right at full term (37 weeks). your doctor probably hopes you go longer. its hard to say because we dont know information about your pregnancy. But none the less I wouldnt stress too much out. gl!
  • Options
    My doc told me that I should go in if my contractions are regularly at 5 min apart and painful enough that I cannot talk or walk while having one.
  • Options

imageHarkelAD:
    If she wont stop labor (and she shouldnt at this point), then Id wait it out.  You will know when you are in real labor. 

this GL!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday   tickers image image "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • Options
    hope your LO hangs in there a few more days.and goodluck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"