1st Trimester

please not again....

Very very very tiny bit of spotting today. Went right home from work and waiting for doc to call.  No spotting now......so scared. Prayers definitely needed!

Re: please not again....

• Positive thoughts & Prayers headed your way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I spotted my entire first trimester with DD.  Hopefully, all is well for you too!  GL mama and keep the faith.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending Ts & Ps your way...
  • Prayers coming your way! I had spotting around week 10 scared me to death. Dr told me to stay in bed all day and keep my feet (pelvis) elevated, like putting feet up on the head board of the bed. It helped and no more spotting!  I had an Aunt on the other hand who said she lost quarts of blood while pregnant with her first and yet baby was perfectly fine and beautiful born via C-section and on time :).  My best friend also had her normal menstrual cycle while pregnant with her first child. So everyone and every pregnancy is different. Relax and leave your baby in the Lord's hands, He always knows what's best :).
  • Sending T&P's for you and your Baby~!  

• imageJoeErica13:
    Prayers coming your way! I had spotting around week 10 scared me to death. Dr told me to stay in bed all day and keep my feet (pelvis) elevated, like putting feet up on the head board of the bed. It helped and no more spotting!  I had an Aunt on the other hand who said she lost quarts of blood while pregnant with her first and yet baby was perfectly fine and beautiful born via C-section and on time :).  My best friend also had her normal menstrual cycle while pregnant with her first child. So everyone and every pregnancy is different. Relax and leave your baby in the Lord's hands, He always knows what's best :).

uh huh.........

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • T & Ps your way!
  • Thanks everyone, they scheduled to see me tomorrow
  • Crossing fingers and toes for you Smile
    Photobucket Follow my journey into raising two babies using all natural products on my blog and on Twitter - mynaturalbaby.
  • Hope everything turns out okay. T&P coming your way
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"