3rd Trimester

Enter to win a Bumbleride Flite + Carrycot set!

Hi Bumpies!

Awesome new sweeps to share with y'all!

We've partnered with Bumbleride, and 3 lucky mommies will win a new Flite stroller (their new lightweight stroller with all the goodies you expect from Bumbleride) + Carrycot seat (a $369 value!).

Click here for a larger view.      Click here for a larger view.

To enter, just tell us where you plan to stroll your baby with a lightweight stroller like this - long walks around the neighborhood, first trip to Disneyland, shopping at the mall, etc! 

Check out the new Flite stroller & the whole Bumbleride collection here: www.bumbleride.com

Official Rules

Sweeps ends 5/25.

Re: Enter to win a Bumbleride Flite + Carrycot set!

• I plan on walking with baby every chance DH and I get! :0) Whether that be around the block, the park/zoo, or a great trip to Disney!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm really looking forward to walking with m new baby everywhere - but especially look forward to watching the waves crash, bunnies run, and sun shine on beautiful Cape Cod.
    Rainbow baby due in September!
    .image
    May Siggy Challenge - Favorite Onscreen Mom
    image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • I too plan on walking any chance I get!  I'm not one to stay cooped up in the house, so we'll be getting out soon!!!  We have the University of Kentucky arboretum so its BEAUTIFUL this time of year and for the next 4ish months!
  • We'll definitely be strolling around our neighborhood on a regular basis, not to mention plenty of shopping!

On Sunday afternoons we'll be going out to watch Cam's poppa (DH) play softball.  :o

Married 11/24/07
    Camille Rae 8/21/10
    Thea Grace's EDD 5/22/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Where won't I be strolling that baby?  He is due at the very beginning of June, so we will fully be taking advantage of enjoying the outdoors with a summer baby.  Aside from the neighborhood, we have a beautiful and huge park/nature conserve not too far away that I have walked my whole pregnancy and will continue to walk with him!  Not to mention our families lake houses in the ozarks & in santa fe, lots of fun trails to take him on!  And of course shopping, mama needs new after baby body clothes ;)
  • I plan on walking with DH, pup, and LO around the gorgeous lakes here in Central FL....and since it is lightweight, we'll just toss it into the trunk and head to a nice mall and buy LO tons of stuff with the money we saved from winning this stroller!
  • Little one and I will be doing lots of walking, most frequently to the park in our neighborhood, but also the mall, zoo, and on miles of paths near my parents home.  I'll need the exercise and so will our pup!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • long walks in NYC!  i plan to take many trips to the central park zoo :)

• I plan on taking advantage of the beautiful summer weather and walking any chance we get! We live within walking distance to 3 parks and the lakefront, so we have plenty of places to go!
  • DH and I are always out and about - I would take LO on my three mile walks around the park, the San Diego Zoo when we visit family in CA in January, and all around anywhere else that we do on our mini-roadtrips every few weeks. It would definitely get use!
  • This would be perfect for our many trips to the zoo!  Or long walks around the neighborhood.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • srlewissrlewis member
    Everywhere - Sunday morning Farmer's Market, around the block for daily walks, and to Starbucks to grab a morning coffee just to name a few.
    The Bitty Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Roos Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can't wait to take my son to the zoo in December to look at the beautiful zoo light! It's going to be so much fun to see his reaction to all the sparkling lights!
  • Loose Park - my favorite (and arguably the most beautiful) park in KC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We will take daily walks up to the neighborhood park.  However, we would need it for two big trips!  We will be going to the legendary Texas State Fair and Galveston!  It will be Adelyn's first trip to the fair to meet Big Tex!  We will also take it to our yearly family trip to galveston.  It will look awesome on the seawall!!

• Around my neighborhood for sure - I am due July 8th so we will have three months of beautiful outdoors to enjoy here in Oregon.  Once the rain comes it will be the mall for us!
  • I plan on taking walks around the neighborhood and to our local playground this summer with my daughter and new baby boy!
  • DH and I plan on walking our little one around the neighborhood with dogs in tow and at the zoo.  We also love to head to downtown Omaha via our new pedestrian bridge.  We'll also be strolling along while grocery shopping or shopping at the mall.  Oh and my girlfriends and I will be walking together since we'll all have LOs soon!
  • We like to be outside a lot on the warmer months so we will be doing a lot of walking. Mostly pushing baby around the neighborhood and to the park while my bigger kids ride their bikes. Smile
  • I plan on taking my LO on walks around our new neighborhood as well as putting our annual passes to Disneyland to good use! I can't wait for LO's first Disney trip!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • DH and I will be strolling LO everywhere! I prefer to walk to town versus driving a car, so we will definitely be strolling little one all over town. Plus, we are taking our very first family vacation in August to Colorado and will be strolling him all over downtown Denver!
  • I plan on strolling everywhere this summer but specifically the zoo here in town. We are so lucky to have a community zoo and my girls love it! We have made an official first to the zoo with each little one. 
  • I plan on walking the baby all over town, especially to pick up daddy after work while I am still on maternity leave!  We are also looking forward to walking in Florida when we go on our first family vacation in October!
  • kofmkgkofmkg member
    I'll stroll everywhere with the kiddo strapped safely in this lightweight stroller!  The destinations are unlimited, but I really look forward to our jaunts in the park on Sundays to hear our favorite bands.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• I would take my little guy to the park and around town.  Also, to the arboretum and botanical gardens.  Really anywhere.

• Since we own a dog walking business, baby will be joining me in the stroller to walk a few dogs!
  • I love to have a good stroller but have never been able to afford something like this.  I would use it in all occasions but specifically when we take the newest little one to Florida to visit my father and my father's side of the family.  Thanks!
    Melissa, Mom to Audrey 01.11.06, Brianna 04.21.08, Clara 09.09.10 & Baby #4 is on the way!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Since my newest little one will be arriving in August, I plan on taking many walks around our neighborhood, as well as walking my DD to school occasionally. We love being outside, whether it's at the park, by the river, or just on our street. :)
  • I'll be walking baby anywhere and everywhere, along with two Boston Terriers in tow.  We're a pretty active family and often visit our local nature conservatory areas so portability is a big factor for us.  Also planning Baby's first beach vacation, so this Bumbleride set will be perfect to pack along for the ride and for long strolls down the boardwalk.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • CamFamCamFam member

With the convienence of a Bumbleride Flite stroller, baby Anthony and I would stroll all over our neighborhood, the local park, the mall, to the pool, the beach, visit family and friends, have playgroups... all while making life easier on all of us!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• We will be walking around the neighborhood, the mall, the zoo, and to local farmer's markets!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We will stroll our baby to the zoo, art museum, downtown area, summer music concerts at the library and of course the park!!
    Booze, it's what's for dinner imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • Ellie and I will be walking around our local parks. I plan on making a visit to as many as possible once I get the all clear to start exercising like normal. Mama needs to get in shape once baby girl gets here. I have been looking forward to our walks together since I found out I was pregnant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lydia Eloise (5/25/10)
    Nora Annabelle (2/14/12)
    M/C 6.5 weeks (1/29/14) EDD (9/21/14)
  • I will need the Bumbleride Flite for Christmas shopping this year.  I will still be on maternity leave during the holidays, so I can go all out with shopping.
  • Walking on the beach or at the mall.  Shopping and running errands.  Going to church and to visit family and friends. 
  • We would love to walk our little one all around Boston in the Bumbleride Flite Stroller. In particular, we plan on frequently strolling through Boston's Public Garden. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Back and forth to the beach this summer!  Cool

Love my Bumbleride Indie, so I imagine the Flite is great too!

DD february 2010 | DS october 2011

*please excuse my typos, bumping from my iphone*
  • The Flite would be the perfect stroller for us take when we go on road trips to Southern California.  It will fold up nicely with all of our luggage and be great for strolls around Newport Beach!
  • my son and i would paint the town red with this stroller!  ^^ parks, the market, mall, walks, the beach, you name it!

• LOVE my Flyer and was anticipating their lightweight stroller! It'll be our go to stroller for quick trips and crowded places where we need to zip in and out :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"