3rd Trimester

Just looked down... and

I'm spotting, a lot!! I'm having contractions that are still 7-8 mins apart and can't go into L&D at my hospital until my contractions are 3 mins apart since this isn't my first baby, but I am so anxious and hoping this is the real deal! 

Anybody else spot or bleed right before going into labor naturally? I'm always induced so I have no idea what to expect!!

Re: Just looked down... and

• Are you really only 35 weeks?  If so, you should call your OB right now.  Esp. if you are spotting bright red.  Could be a problem with your placenta and I'm not sure they would want you delivering so early anyways.  My OB said they would try and stop me or slow me down if I started before 36 weeks.
    Erin 2.19.06 - Carter Joseph 5.28.08 - Gavin David 6.16.10 - Liam Michael 4.29.12 - Baby Boy #4 due!
  • Could that be your bloody show or the start of it? So exciting! I hope it's soon for ya hun :). ::labor vibes::

ETA*** Oh wait.. I just realized how far you are. I agree with PP, if you are having bleeding and you aren't full term you should really call your OB. If your OB doesn't have a night # you should call L&D at your hossy. I mean, really you should call if there is blood at any point in time, just to let them know atleast.. But yea.. please call hun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • No offense, but I hope it isn't the real deal since you aren't full term.  If you are bleeding/contracting I would call your care provider asap.
  • Why are you hoping it is the real deal if you are only 35 weeks???  Call your dr if you are spotting and not full term.

• kg_08kg_08 member
    Yeah... at 35 weeks it's nothing to be excited about. At my hospital if you start going into labor before 37 weeks they will usually try to stop it. I'd go to L&D right away!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I lost my MP on Mother's Day, and I just called L&D and they told me to head on it. Thanks for the concern.

I'm only hoping its the real deal since I'm bleeding. :)  

T&Ps plz! 

• you definitely need to call your doctor or hospital since you are not even 37 weeks yet. I know you are anxious and excited, but you need to keep that baby inside for at least a couple more weeks!

imageimage

• imageAndreaTummons:

I lost my MP on Mother's Day, and I just called L&D and they told me to head on it. Thanks for the concern.

I'm only hoping its the real deal since I'm bleeding. :)  

T&Ps plz! 

I'm glad you are going in hun. Hoping they can stop the contrax, and that it's just a normal type of spotting :). Good luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I woke up with blood in my underwear last Monday (at 36 weeks) and started having contractions about an hour later (then delivered that evening!). I'd call my doctor if I were you, if you're not sure what to do. I know everyone is different.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS#1 was born at 35w6d and is a very healthy little boy.  GL
  • imageme92603:
    DS#1 was born at 35w6d and is a very healthy little boy.  GL

That may be true and you are very lucky, but it's still not really safe to deliver so early. You could end up with a really healthy child or one in NICU. Better safe than sorry and try to stop those contractions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"