3rd Trimester
Options

Could DH be nesting?

He just got up and started sweeping the tile floor and said he was going to deep clean all of downstairs tonight...Brrr?? On a Saturday night? This is weird for him.

Re: Could DH be nesting?

• Options
     I wish DH would do this! Lucky duck! I guess he has been a little more willing to do his part lately. Maybe they feel bad because we are getting huge and swollen? lol
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My DH did that too! Been having contractions last couple of days, he hasn't cleaned this much since we got married lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think DH's nest too, at least mine has.  He has been vacuuming every day and doing the laundry. He just bought a new vacuum a few days ago too, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ha! I knew it was too good to be true...he loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the top of the stove and counters.....now he is on his laptop :) Nice deep clean DH!! :)
  • Options
    Yup he's nesting alright!  Mine is too.  Sweeping off the patio, cleared some brush with the tractor this morning, weedwacked, installed new light fixtures in the nursery.  And that is just today!  I have no idea what he has planned for tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"