3rd Trimester

**UPDATE to L&D at 33 weeks

Thank you everyone for the T's & P's. After 3 hrs in L&D and a big mis under standing we were sent home. The RN was treating me as if my water had broken which was freaking Both DH and I out! We kept telling them that no water had broken and she kept saying that sometimes it's a slow leak...anyways after an hr my doctor finally speaks to the RN and my doc tells her I tested positive for pre term labor but to Check me again to make sure my cervix hasn't thinned, and if it hadn't I could go home. So I was sent home and told to take it easy..ahhh what a day. They said since I got positive on that test that baby "could" come in 2-3 wks...I hope it was wrong. Thanks for listening.

Re: **UPDATE to L&D at 33 weeks

• if ever, it could still be a blessing -- that LO could cook for another three weeks, than him coming out today. Im glad ur ok :) prayers going out for you :)

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad things worked out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So glad everything turned out ok! I was put in the hospital for PTL last week and it is definitely no fun and super scary! Stay in there LO!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • glad to hear they sent you home - T&P to keep that baby cooking for at least a few more weeks!
  • glad to hear it worked out. i was in the hospital at 33 weeks also with the pre term labor enzyme. they told me the 2 week deal also - and its been 3 weeks and im fine. try not to worry! take care.
  • glad you are okay.T&P to you i hope your LO stays in a lil longer.GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"