3rd Trimester

Is it too soon to ask for labor dust? :)

Good Morning Ladies,

Here I sit at 39 weeks...wanting to meet little one so bad.  It doesnt help that two of my girlfriends have given birth early (one had her due date yesterday, but had the baby 3 weeks ago, the other's due date was after mine gave birth last night.) 

I am so happy for them and just anxious to get moving too! 

(I understand little one will come when they are ready and want them to be ready before they come out.)

Havev a super morning everyone!

Re: Is it too soon to ask for labor dust? :)

• Not too early, but I am keeping all I can.  I am thinking I will just be induced on Tuesday though....  I have pumped the last 2 days plus walked 10 miles over the last 4 days!!  Hopefully when I go in today I am further than 1 cm and 40% effaced!!!
  • Nope, it's not too soon!  Sending lots of labor dust to BOTH of you!!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Loading the player...
  • We are due date buddies so of course I don't think it's too soon. A few babies that were all due within 2 weeks of me and one that was due 2 weeks after have already arrived so I am getting very anxious.
  • You deserve labor dust at 39 weeks. I'm only 38 weeks and I want it bad!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Here you go!!

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • i'll send a pinch your way, but i'm keeping the rest :)
  • Thank you ladies! i will send lots to everyone i can...once this baby is outside. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"