Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Anyone not leak?

My boobs have never leaked, not even a drop.  I know I am kind of lucky I don't have to deal with this but a part of me wants to leak.  I feel like this is freakish and I wonder if I have a low supply and thats why I don't leak.  Anyone else in the same boat?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone not leak?

• MCC1010MCC1010 member

I only leaked a few times the first week my milk came in. Now even if they are full i do not leak.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i didn't leak...i poured...and i only breastfed for 3 days. they still leak...i coulda fed an army...
  • Loading the player...
  • The only time I do is if we are late for a feeding - whichever side I am not nursing will leak a little bit. But that's about it.
  • I only leak if LO has gone too long without a feeding. Otherwise I am pretty leak free (which I'm thankful for!)
  • I never leaked. I never got engorged. I don't feel let down. I have been EBFing for almost 3 months and Lia is gaining weight like a champ!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • I leak all the darn time - I'm so jealous of you ladies!
  • Ha, I am jealous! I don't just leak, I spray. (seriously - I could hit a target.) I have had to spend a small fortune on nursing pads and I am yet to find one that keeps me dry at night.
  • Big JBig J member
    Never leaked, but I've EPed since day 1 though so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"