3rd Trimester

I know everyone hates weight posts, but at 33 wks...

How much did you gain?

I just had my appt today, so I am curious. ?

Re: I know everyone hates weight posts, but at 33 wks...

• 40 lbs.

I'm not ashamed! 

• I'm not there yet but I'm up 26lb at 30 wks
  • Loading the player...
  • at my last appt (32 wks) i was up 30.  i have an appt this afternoon so i am hoping to stay the same (or to even be down an lb or two!) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • tyke29tyke29 member
    I had my appointment yesterday and total weigh gain has been 10 lbs. 
  • cedge05cedge05 member
    I'm not quite 33 weeks but I am close and I can tell you I have gained quite a bit.  From my first appt to my last almost 35 pounds.  Way more than my midwife wanted me to gain.
    Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My closest appt was at 34.5 week, and I was up 16 pounds. 
  • I am 34 weeks and so far have gained 38 lbs... I was hoping to only gain 40 lbs by the end of my pregnancy since the Dr. said that was completely fine but I think I will definitaly be around 45lbs or so...

It feels so weird seeing the scale so high! lol People used to always tell me how skinny I was and now I feel like I look like a chipmunk! lol oh well, its all for baby so its fine = )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tre777tre777 member
    imagedori1678:

40 lbs.

I'm not ashamed!?

You go girl! :)

I gained 50 ponds w/ DS. ?

• 30, which I was hoping would be my total gain this time :(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 10 lbs total, and it hasnt changed since. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday   tickers image image "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • I have my apt in an hour, but I weighed myself yesterday and i was up 25lbs.  My midwife's scale is a little heavy, so maybe 27lbs?
  • I've stopped counting.  Around 25 pounds I think.
  • Well, I'm lucky this time. I'm up 14lbs at 33 weeks but with My DD 2 years ago I was up 38.

• At almost 31 weeks, 9 pounds....  Luckily, I am ALL belly. 
  • I think around 30...but, most likely more...I was buying into the whole "not gaining weight" contest that seems to be going on on some posts and felt really bad about it - but, the reality is - it's what I've gained - as long as my baby isn't 13 lbs and starting his life obese, I'm ok with it...the doctor hasn't mentioned a thing to me!

I figure it'll just be more of a challenge to get back into shape once he comes!! 

Until then - bring it on :) 

• imagetre777:
    imagedori1678:

40 lbs.

I'm not ashamed! 

I gained 50 ponds w/ DS.  

i'm on track for 55-60lbs myself

• Hmm, 17lbs maybe?

I'm almost 38w now and I'm up 23lbs. 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• I had gained 13 pounds at that point and haven't gained anything since then. My first two pregnancies I gained 13 pounds total as well. It's my magic number as far as pregnancies go.
    My blog! Our kids: Natalie 6 Colton 4 Adelyn 1 1/2 Easton Si Hu (in Korea) 1 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagetre777:
    imagedori1678:

40 lbs.

I'm not ashamed! 

I gained 50 ponds w/ DS.  

LOL! I will be ashamed if I struggle to lose it though. I can't wait to hit the gym and sweat like a gorilla! 

• 29 lbs at 34 wks (and still the same at 36!  woohoo!) I was wanting to stay under 30....oh well.  With DS I gained 40 total.
  • 34lbs as of this morning. I wanted to only gain 35lbs for my entire pregnancy but I have been consistently gaining a lb a week so that's not happening.
    Brady (7.15.10) and Nolan (5.11.13)
  • I'm up 17 lbs from pp.  But I lost about 10 lbs in the 1st tri, so 27 lbs overall.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BFP 7/25/09, M/C 8/21/09; BFP #2 10/13/09, Derek Joseph born 06/30/10; BFP #3 7/21/12, Andrew Chase born 12/27/10 at 26 weeks 4 days
  • LouRN09LouRN09 member

I think I was up 18lbs or so at that point...just had an appt yesterday and I am up a total of 21lbs.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

• At 32 weeks I had gained 29 pounds,   At 34 weeks (went to the doc yesterday), I have gained 30 pounds.

So I guess at 33 weeks, I was at 29 1/2 pounds.. hehe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I think i am up to about 33 pounds at 34 weeks.
  • 41 lbs Indifferent

That was the appt that I had a 7 lb gain in 2 weeks.

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• I think I've gained between 50 and 60 pounds so far as of my 37 week appt yesterday. I don't remember how much it was at 33 weeks. A lot.

I'm really trying not to stress about it. I gained a lot with DS1 (I stopped looking at the scale early on in my third trimester) and I lost it all, so I'm trying to be positive about it.

imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • I'm not there yet but I was up 24 lbs yesterday at my appt
  • I'm up 21 lbs as of this morning...34 weeks tomorrow.
  • I had gained 33 lbs at my 33 week appointment, ended up gaining 40 total and am currently back to pp weight!  Don't sweat it, it is not FUN to get off, but it was not that bad either.
  • At 32 weeks, I was up 29lbs. I have been steady at 34lbs for awhile now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Carter 5.25.10   Charlotte 2.6.12   Baby#3 5.17.15
  • I was up 30 lbs at 31 weeks and I will bet it is 35 pounds at 33 weeks.  I am set to gain 40lbs again just like with DD.  I just hope I can lose it all again!
    Brooke 10.15.08 & Molly 6.15.10

Photobucket

• I was at +26 at my 32 week appt.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 16lbs at my 31w appointment,
  • I am 32 weeks tomorrow and up between 22-29 lbs (I know my PP weight within 6 lbs - I am up 22 since my first appt at 10 weeks, but think I am up 29 since BFP). 
  • Probably 21 lbs.  I didn't get weighed that week, but I've been pretty steady at 1 lb per week for awhile now, and I know I was 20 lbs at 32 weeks and 22 lbs at 34 weeks. 
  • 16 as of 32 weeks; 20 lbs as of 37 weeks.  Hoping I hold at 20!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"