Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Poll: (clicky) How Popular is your name?

...[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: (clicky) How Popular is your name?

• I'm Danielle, which I guess was also pretty popular in the 80s.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • My name has never been in the top 1000.  It is unique and I loathe my parents for naming me as they did.  I would love to be "another" Kelly, Ashley, Jessica, etc.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That is quite the list!
  • My name is SUPER popular, but not in the 30-ish year old age group :)

My parents were way ahead of their time when they named me Emilie in the 70s. And, no, they weren't trying to be Cre8ive; Emilie is the traditional French spelling. 

• Reanne.  Still not very popular.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't care if people know my real name. I'm not on here enough for it to be a problem.

Corinne ~ I've known 3 people with my name in my entire life. 

• Alyssa

My name became popular later on...

• my first name isn't on that list. my middle though is (elizabeth).

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker - Author Unknown

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• if my name was Amanda, it would be popular but its not, just mandee
  • My name is Johanna, and I've only met 2-3 other Johannas in my whole life. ?I used to hate having an uncommon name when I was in grade school, but now I like it. ?Smile
  • sgrlsgrl member
    I go by my middle name, but my first name is on the list!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageskinnursemandee:
    if my name was Amanda, it would be popular but its not, just mandee

Yep... I am Amanda... I made the list.  Never went by Mandy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can I vote for the name I like best if mine name isnt on the list?
  • Mine is Nadia and I have only met one other a long time ago!
  • My name isn't on the list. I don't think its very popular but IDK.
  • Diane
  • I wish my mother would have gone with her original name for me Eva Sophia ... rather than Jessica ... tooooo many Jessica's Huh?

But my Grandmother put a halt to it .... my father on the other hand wanted Roberta Indifferent

• My name is Marisol...it's somewhat a known name in the Spanish culture, but not popular.  I grew up in an apartment building that had another Marisol in it and my cousin's wife is named Marisol.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a Robin. I am not sure it was even in the top 1000 when I was born.

Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
  • I'm a Juliann - not many that I know of around.
  • My name is Ana Maria.. two of the most popular spanish names
  • DelbyDelby member
    Elisha pronounced uh-lee-shuh always hated it, always will - mostly the spelling. I am always correcting how people pronounce it and they turn around and say it wrong minutes later. I have only seen it spelled and pronounced the same 2 other times.
  • Keady, it's not on any name list, but it is on a map
  • Alison.....popular now but not when I was born!  there were no girls w/ the same name as me in grade school....only one in HS and only one in college!
  • Talia - not too many of us!

went to grad school with another Talia - crazy right?

• I'm Holly.  Not very popular.
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • My name is Katherine, and that's what I went by growing up and what my family still calls me (everyone else now calls me Kat).  I was one of 4 or 5 variations of the name in my graduating class of just over 100; the others were Kate, Katie, etc.  So I guess it was pretty popular, but I never really minded.
  • imagesgrl:
    I go by my middle name, but my first name is on the list!

I go by my middle name too! ??

Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
  • I am Ryanne, pronounced like the boys Ryan.  So I know a ton of boys with my name . Only met one other girl with the same name and I know of a few others.
  • imageStarlette1983:
    My name is Johanna, and I've only met 2-3 other Johannas in my whole life.  I used to hate having an uncommon name when I was in grade school, but now I like it.  Smile

My middle name is JoHanna!  I hated it when I was little but now I love it.  It was my great grandma's name. 

My first name is Leah.

• I am Margaret, not real popular but I kinda like it that way.
    imageimage
  • mcgeemcgee member
    McGee. I'm not even on the charts. Stick out tongue
  • I never knew many people with my name til I started working in a retirement home.

ETA - Though I must add that people always find it funny that SO's name and mine are the same as the leading couple on a popular sitcom.

• Heidi--I love my name but it's not very popular.
  • I'm a Samantha. It was #5 the year I was born.
  • I'm a Jillian. I've met 3 people my whole life with the spelling I have. It's usually Gillian.
  • imageJillian*CBK*RJK:
    I'm a Jillian. I've met 3 people my whole life with the spelling I have. It's usually Gillian.

So true! I have a SIL and a friend named Gillian.

My first name (Mercedes) is not on the list, but my middle name (Lisa) is. I went by my middle name throughout public school (by my mother's choice)... with 6 other girls in my class with the same name! So, when it came time to enter highschool, I switched to my first name, and never looked back. My cousin freaked me out on FB the other day cuz he called me by my middle name... not even my great-aunt and uncle call me by my middle name anymore, and they're in their 80s - 90s.. why can't my 38yo cousin figure it out???

• Soap1Soap1 member
    Mine's Kristina with a K, but I still clicked that one.  There were countless of the Kristina, Kristen, Kristin, Kristine, etc. in every one of my elementary school classes!

• i don't think my name is popular - Tina. it's not short for anything, that's my full first name. i knew one other tina in elementary school, and that's it. even the popular Tina's aren't really named Tina. i get people who assume my first name is Christina all the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"