Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Costco diapers

Does anyone know how much Costco diapers are?  I'm trying to decide whether I should stick to Pampers or Costco.  I really like the pee indicators but if there is a big difference in price I'll stick to Costco.  I received a box of Costco diapers for present and they seem to work just fine (minus the indicator).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Costco diapers

• Options
    I think they were just under $40 for around 200 diapers. 
    Here is the link: 

https://www.costco.com/Browse/ProductSet.aspx?Prodid=11318437&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC|48022&N=4040783&Mo=11&No=11&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=56098&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&Sp=C&topnav=

How much are pampers?  I got so many at my shower, I don't even know what they cost, but I love the indicator, too!   
  • Options
    They are less expensive in the store than they are on-line. The on-line price includes shipping. I can't remember the in store price. Sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you go to the store and are a member, then the 1-2 size are 216/$30.
  • Options
    Thanks!!!!
  • Options
    So I agree, I like the Pampers Pee indicators, however once they are out of the Newborn diapers the Pee indicator is no more. There just isn't one. I like the Costco brand, they do not leak and have cute monkeys on them. :-) Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the Walmart Parent's Choice brand. They leak BIG time!! DS is 3months now and is in the 1-2 from Costco.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"