3rd Trimester

May Mama's

Just thought we could have a little check-in.  I know Nicole just had her baby boy and is on 0-3 already, so I figured I'd do it today...  

How you feeling?  

Are you ready for your LO?  

What's on your "to do" list?

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

Re: May Mama's

• Good morning!

I am DEFINITELY ready for LO.  On my to do list: Have LO.  :)

• imagemrs.jenni:

Just thought we could have a little check-in.  I know Nicole just had her baby boy and is on 0-3 already, so I figured I'd do it today...  

How you feeling?  

Tired, I'm done. I've hit that wall.

Oh gosh yes. Now that May's here, it feels like I'll never meet her tho!

I've got to organize her clothes a bit better. The ILs are buying us a dresser so I need to go through and see what I want to stay in our room and what can go into the dresser in another room.

• Loading the player...
  • imageG-Wifey:

On my to do list: Have LO.  :)

LOVE it. =) 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Feeling pretty miserable, I am 5 days overdue. Physically I am so ready for this baby, mentally...I am still wondering what we got ourselves into! Not much on our to do list other than try to keep up on the laundry, cleaning and groceries just in case I go into labor.
    Child #1: 6 yo DD Child #2: 2yo DD
  • stgn01stgn01 member
    imageG-Wifey:

Good morning!

Couldn't have said it better myself! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagemrs.jenni:

How you feeling?  

I'm feeling exhausted. I'm really looking forward to sleeping on my stomach again!

I'm ready-ish. The pack and play is ready, his room is mostly ready, so I think it's time for this little boy to show up!

Finishing touches in DS's room, hanging wall art and dusting vacuuming one last time. I also need to do a general straightening of the whole house, cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm feeling good.. although I do have a bit of a headache today which is making me feel a bit nauseous... could just be the crappy weather today.

I'm soo ready for LO

There is nothing left on my to do list, it's all done

Formerly known as "WrightGirl"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Good morning! Good morning! 

I am feeling pretty good so far!  We are totally ready for baby Cate to make her grand entrance!  As ready as you can be I guess.

I will spend next week making some meals ahead.  Oh yeah!  The car seat!  I almost forgot!  haha. 

• How you feeling?  Ok....just ready to meet this little one.  The past few days have been really hot here and my feet are so swollen. 

Are you ready for your LO?  Nursery is ready to go.  Just need a baby to put in it

What's on your "to do" list?  Maintain sanity

• We're pretty ready, just need to pick up the house one last time:) It's my 30th b-day on Mother's Day- so I'd like a little surprise arrival! But we'll see:) 
  • How you feeling?   Tired, cranky, hot, and swollen ... hey, you asked :)

Are you ready for your LO?  Yes!

What's on your "to do" list?  Getting him out!

• I feel shockingly good, but not quite ready for LO (ready enough that it would be ok if he or she showed up, though).

The to-do list is:

• finish my last paper for my classes
    • wrap up the office for maternity leave
    • give the house one last good cleaning
    • get the garden tilled and the veggies planted

Hopefully 1 and most of 2 get done today, and DH and I can wrap up the last two this weekend.

• I'm feeling good. Just a little rib pain.

Yes!

H needs to put her dresser in her room so I can put her clothes away.  I also need to wash a couple of blankets and burp clothes.  Other than that I think we are ready.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm 38w2d today and as of Tuesday was 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. Nothing earth shattering by any means but I was those exact numbers the day before having DD so have been sort of pyshologically twisted over that lol. Today I'm having multiple BMs so perhaps he'll be here this weekend, who knows. I'd really rather he wait until at least May 11th because that's when SIL comes out to stay for 2wks to care for DD when we need to jet to the hospital (fast labor mama here).

To do list? Packing my bags in the next hour or so after I finish my morning cleaning routine. Would like to get a patio set, or at least an umbrella out there, in the next day or two so I have somewhere shady to put DS while DD plays outdoors if we feel up to it. Still hunting Craigs for a cheap, used but in good shape glider so I don't have to steal DD's and freak her out. I have a few nit picky items to pick up but they *can* wait if needed. I'm also dusting and scrubbing where I can like crazy :)

Besides that, I think should I manage none of that, we'll be just fine. But it feels good to have the little details managed anyway.

• I'm feeling very anxious, uncomfortable and discouraged of my lack of progress.

Def. ready for LO - DH and I are soooooo excited, we just want to meet her, but she clearly has her own agenda.

My to do list, as PP is to HAVE LO...lol! 

• imagemrs.jenni:

How you feeling?  

Feeling ok, but uncomfortable today.  Mostly just achy though.

I'm not sure I'm ready yet emotionally, lol.  But everything else is ready to go.  I'm still at work until next Friday though.

The only thing I can think of is putting the mobile on the crib, which I plan to do this weekend.

• Thanks Mrs. Jenni for doing this!  It's hard to believe that the first week of May is almost over!

How you feeling?  Nausea, BH's, feel my like pelvis is literally ripping apart thanks to SPD, insane emotions, peeing every 40 minutes, bottom line, I'm ready to be done!

Are you ready for your LO?  I think as ready as I'm going to be! 

What's on your "to do" list?  Amnio today at noon and set up of c-section for either tomorrow or sometime in the next week.  Pick up best friend at airport, DH has a lot on his to-do list, he better get crackin'!

• I feel pretty good. I'm so ready for LO. I still have to pack my hospital bag, finish up her nursery, and set up her pnp in our room. I think that's all.
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • imageG-Wifey:

Good morning!

Me too! Me too!

• Feeling good...but anxious.  Today's my last day of work and I'm a little afraid of going on mat. leave, esp. if LO is late.  I think I may lose my mind sitting at home.  I am so ready for LO to get here.  I would really like to be a mom on Mother's Day. 

Still have to do a final wash of some miscellaneous clothes, blankets, and sheets that came in the mail since the last time I washed her stuff.  Also need to write thank you cards for LO's gifts and start addressing the birth announcement envelopes.  I'm undecided if I should do it sooner rather than later. 

• I feel good! Tired at night but honestly this has been the best trimester! Anything beats m/s so bad you need IV's! I'm mostly ready. I am ready to not be pregnant, but not ready to manage 2 kids! I have to buy curtain rods and return the pampers I bought. I'm not risking a rash with all the rash issues we had with ds (was milk sensitivity but I just don't even want to wonder if it's the diaper).
    imageimageimage
  • How you feeling?  Pretty good but getting very anxious. I'm tired of the swelling and discomfort. It's gotten more difficult to physically pull myself off the sofa!

Are you ready for your LO?  Her room is all set and I think I am as ready as can be emotionally. I want her here soon so that DH can spend as much time as possible with her before going to work out of town.

What's on your "to do" list? Packing my bag (yikes!) Registering the car and making a few more freezer meals. My mom put at ease with the food thing saying she'd cook for us. (I feel so spoiled!)

imageimage
  • How you feeling?  

I'm feeling excited for my upcoming c/s on Tues!

I'm really hoping and praying that she stays in till Tuesday. I need this last weekend.

This weekend me and DH are going to finish up laundry/cleaning house and then just stay in and snuggle. 

We are looking forward to being parents, but I can't help but want to have him all to myself for one last weekend!

DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • imagenaybride04:
    Feeling pretty miserable, I am 5 days overdue. Physically I am so ready for this baby, mentally...I am still wondering what we got ourselves into! Not much on our to do list other than try to keep up on the laundry, cleaning and groceries just in case I go into labor.

This-but not QUITE to 5 days overdue....swelling and sciatica is pretty bad.  I go to the Dr today so we'll see what's going on. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am beyond ready!!

We just need to tidy up the house and finish packing my hospital bag.

My whole family thinks im going into labor at some point today for some reason... guess I should get that done LOL

• I am having a tough time sleeping and have so much pelvic pressure it is very hard to walk

Physically I think I am ready, mentally I am close. This is my first, so I am nervous about taking care of him/her and also BF (although I am determined)

I am getting my hair done on Tuesday and also need to re-organize by hospital bag. I want to get my car washed and also clean up the house a little bit.

• I hope  I am ready because he is 1 weeks old. We are doing great pics soon as I can--best wishes to all the may mommies.
  • How you feeling? My energy level is great and overall I feel good but man I think my hips are going to crack in two at any moment! Ouch!

Are you ready for your LO?  I think I'm as ready as I'm gonna be...so excited to meet this LO and find out the sex but also nervous since this is #2 and I know what's in store for me. :)

What's on your "to do" list? Finish up the nursery details like hanging photos and things. At least the LO won't notice.

• gin78gin78 member

How you feeling?

I'm so much better than I was! ?Amazing what taking a foot long stent out of your body can do! ?I can walk again, even if I am a bit slow!?

I'm totally ready! ?So tired of waiting and being big! ?This kid is so low, you'd think he'd want to come a bit early... guess not! ??

?There's nothing left except the shelves and bench that need to be assembled for the playroom. ??UPS should be delivering them today! ?I'm excited!

• How you feeling?  Pretty good.  Swelling in my ankles, but I feel fine.

Are you ready for your LO?  NO!  He needs to cook a little longer.  Plus I'm starting to worry about needing a C-section.  We've been so focused on a VBAC, that I haven't really prepared myself for the alternative.

What's on your "to do" list?  We just had our first shower last night, so I've got to get crackin' on washing the baby's laundry and finding homes for everything.  His room is "almost" set up.  Get the car seat installed.  Pack my bag, son's bag, hubby's bag....Okay - I feel a little anxiety creeping up on me!

One of my worries?  Not having a May baby, and having a June baby instead.  I don't want a June baby!  I like the May birthstone better!  :0)  I am due on May 30th.  Really don't want to have him on Memorial Day Weekend, either.....no telling what the hospital will be like!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm hanging in there...my back doesn't hurt as much today so that's a plus!  I feel like there is still so much to do.  We started our nursery late because we thought that we were moving before her arrival.  Nope that didn't work out!  We are in the middle of making it!  She's going to be sleeping in our room for the first few months so I'm not obsessing over it, but it would be nice to have finished.  My list is too long to write.  We have a lot of loose ends to tie up.  This will be another busy weekend :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How you feeling?  Pretty darn good for once! Minimal hip pain for now (I had some last wk and it was horrid) and my back is sore from being adjusted at the chiropractor.  Constant BH, peeing every 20 min and being constantly hungry is getting a little annoying. :)  I can't wait to sleep on my tummy! Poor LO accidently got smashed last night. Oops.  

Are you ready for your LO?  Yes and no.  At my first internal yesterday, I was 2cm and 50%.  My OB told us that it might be another week or so.  LO is still dropping (I forgot to ask +/- station) but he said the little guy has run out of room.  We have the car seat on my car with a blanket in there.  All of LO's "essentials" are a go. :)

What's on your "to do" list? Work on the hospital bag a bit more ( just get some things ready to grab), meals (which I might just say forget it--we have a ton of offers for help), purchase decorations for LO's room (nothing up so far), and maybe some last min stocking up on things like toilet paper.

• How you feeling?  okay - ready to meet this baby!

Are you ready for your LO?  - absolutely.

What's on your "to do" list? - pack hospital bag, put bedding set in crib (it's scheduled to arrive today from Pottery Barn Kids. I ordered it in February - that's right - February - and its been on backorder.) I know our nursery will finally look complete with bedding set!

• How are you feeling? I'm exhausted and everything hurts!

Are you ready for you LO? yes..I hope

What's on your "to do" list? Make it through my drs appt today and I have some items to return this weekend. Other then that waiting for baby to come!  

• imagemrs.jenni:

How you feeling?  

Tired, anxious, and frustrated.  I've been having back labor since Tuesday, but no progress or dilation at my 39/40 week appt yesterday. I had planned to work up until actual labor, but I can't sit at my desk for more than an hour without being in tears.  Contractions are just annoying and sporadic.

I've been ready!  The nursery is finished, the PnP is set up, her bag is packed, our bag is packed.  

Wait :(  If I don't go into labor this weekend, I have an appointment with OB on Monday to discuss what's next.  He already knows that I don't want to be induced as long as LO is doing okay, so I'll just have to see how long he will want to let things go.

• I feel okay- sort of anxious, sort of freaked out.  A lot of mixed emotions.

I am sore and I feel like I should be doing more exercise to prepare for labout- but I am also wiped out.

To do list- hang curtains in nursery, buy diaper pails, diapers and wipes.  Pack for the hospital, install car seat, clean the house, and write thank you's for the baby shower.  

• feeling tired and anxious! 100% ready for LO ~ it's now or never! nothing on the "to do" list other than to have this baby.

i feel like if i go overdue i'll be a big failure (i KNOW this is not true...funny what horomones can make you think!)

• I'm beyond ready to meet DS3 and my OB seems to think that he'll join us between now and Monday. I'm not holding my breath because I know there's no way she can know that, but by Monday would be nice. I'm incredibly uncomfortable.

My to do list is complete because my mom flew in last Sunday and knocked it all out!

• During the day I feel great!  At night I have crazy acid reflux and throwup burbs.  Last night I spent almost 2 hours sitting next to the toilet or in bed with a pot on my lap "just in case." I can't sleep from 3am-7am on a normal basis, so I just bump it from bed while DH sleeps :)

Really looking forward to being a mom!  My dr says "any day now" and I believe her. 

We've got everything we need- car cleaned yesterday (dog hair- eek!) and car seat installed. I just need to hang up his wall letters and the monitor, then the nursery is complete.  My house could use a good scrub (again) but we'll see if I can find the energy...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Ladies~ To be honest.... 

I'M FREAKING OUT!  I'm ready to meet him, but I'm ridiculously scared.  Everyone keeps telling me that "I'll be okay", but that doesn't help my nerves at all. 

For weeks I've been wanting to post how I feel, but I don't think I can handle being flamed. (if this is flame worthy)  I actually feel slightly embarrassed that I feel this way.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"