Multiples

Birth Announcement Question

There are lots of people I would love to send birth announcements to once the babies are here, but I don't want to get any gifts or anything.  When you get birth announcements do you feel obligated to send gifts? Did you get gifts when you sent out your own announcements? Is it really corny to put "no gifts please" on the announcement?  I have no idea what is appropriate. Thanks!

Re: Birth Announcement Question

• I've never felt obligated to give a gift after receiving a birth announcment
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • janjagjanjag member

imagerobinsokj:
    I've never felt obligated to give a gift after receiving a birth announcment

this.

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerobinsokj:
    I've never felt obligated to give a gift after receiving a birth announcment

Ditto

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I wouldn't feel obligated at all. We had our baby shower in late April and I am due in June so we were thinking of sending thank you cards and birth announcements at the same time so people wouldn't feel obligated bc I had the same question. I think it just depends on the person. Such as I wouldn't but my mother would.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"