Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Summer Video Monitor

If you have it, do you like it?  Is the picture good, especially at night?  BRU has a coupon this week and I might go pick one up.

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Summer Video Monitor

• Options
    Yep. We love it. We bought an extra camera and have one on both cribs. We can see/hear them breathe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we have the handheld one and love it. the night vision is great. the only weird thing is when DD's eyes are open they look like they're glowing. but i get good reception all through the house, it picks up on every little noise, and also doubles as a static machine when i need to get DD to take a nap.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I liked mine till...the neighbor lady had a baby and got the same one...somehow we got her frequency and my TV monitor showed he house and her baby...and on her showed my house and LO...scarry..never used it again

• Options
    I love it. The night vision works really well, I can even see/hear her breathing :)
  • Options
    imagelittlestarr2009:

I liked mine till...the neighbor lady had a baby and got the same one...somehow we got her frequency and my TV monitor showed he house and her baby...and on her showed my house and LO...scarry..never used it again

There are two channels, A and B. You could switch channels and it shouldnt happen.

• Options
    Yes, highly recommend!
  • Options
    Love it!! I have the digital one.
  • Options
    DelbyDelby member

imageMrs.R0908:
    Love it!! I have the digital one.

we have digital as well and love it. it's this one.

• Options
    Love it!  Get the digital one.
  • Options
    love it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So worth every $$!  We have one for each of our LO's.  We kept saying that when DD was born we would get DS just a sound monitor and move the video to DD's room, but I just couldn't give it up and got another one.  Oh, and if you get the digital one the whole seeing into someone else's house won't happen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"