Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

A WTF facebook picture moment lol

I was looking at one of my old highschool friends photo section while ago on FB and I came across a cute picture of her kids who are all grinning ear to ear, what is behind them in the picture, a dead man in a casket.  Below the picture my friend wrote the caption  "Kids@ Roy's funeral....aren't they cute" wth

Re: A WTF facebook picture moment lol

• Options
    yikes!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    CEO1197CEO1197 member

This made me laugh.  What the hell was your friend thinking? 

"look how heartless we are! this guy is dead and we're having a great time!"

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i would pay money to see this photo. lol
    I like privacy. A lot.
  • Options
    imageCEO1197:

I know right.  I can't help but wonder was I the only one out of our group of friends that thought this photo was a bit odd. 
  • Options
    imageCEO1197:

I know right.  I can't help but wonder was I the only one out of our group of friends that thought this photo was a bit odd. 
  • Options
    You must report back with what other friends are posting about that pic. That's kind of a no-brainer, I'd think. How insanely creepy.
  • Options
    That is beyond creepy!
  • Options
    yeeeeeahhh... thats awkward. my aunt has pictures of her grandkids standing in front of their father's open casket on fb. i just don't know how to tell her it's just not appropriate. it seems like it would be common sense. 
  • Options
    I think it's weird to take any pictures at a funeral or wake - regardless of who is in the picture.  Very bizarre.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCytina:
    I think it's weird to take any pictures at a funeral or wake - regardless of who is in the picture.  Very bizarre.

I agree. Though I guess people used to take pics with their dead family all the time. Maybe it's some kind of strange mourning process? 

• Options
    a friend of my cousin had a pic from her dad's funeral - i don't remember what was happening in the pic itself, but she had tagged her dad in the urn. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"