2nd Trimester

just have to share!

my sister (who is also my only sibling) just called and told me she might be pregnant!  two home tests say positive but she's going to the doc just in case.  i can't go out telling people yet because well its not my place.  its her news to share when she wants to but i'm so happy for her.  i'm twenty (will be twenty-one in a few months) and got married a year before her and ended up pregnant first (surprise pregnancy) despite her being ten years older.  i was worried that she would be upset that i was going through all that stuff first but now it seems it is her turn! i am so thrilled for her!!  thanks ladies for letting me share :)

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

Re: just have to share!

• That's soo exciting! I understand what you mean about having a baby first. My sister is 5 years older and not married yet, I felt bad about getting married first and now having a baby first. I would love to be pregnant at the same time as her!

Congrats to your sister and to you Auntie!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • plus its exciting to know my child will have a cousin close in age.  my hubby is an only child and i only have my sister so its extra exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Loading the player...
  • That's so exciting! When my sister had my niece is was just like I was having another one...I couldn't love her anymore if she were my own child! Being an aunt is awesomeBig Smile
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • That's fantastic!  

I have a pretty big family, and so far, within 3 months six of us (sisters and SILs) will be having LOs!!!  I'm pretty excited too :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • JaimeCHJaimeCH member
    Exciting!! I found out I was pg two months before my sister was due, and she just had her second little girl a week ago! It is so much fun to share this time with family. I love that they will have cousins so close in age!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • That is so awesome! I can't wait to be an aunt!
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"