2nd Trimester

Weird Pregnancy Side Effects

I have noticed with this pregnancy that I have started swearing like a sailor. It is so bizarre -- I usually don't swear at all. It's like some weird pregnancy Tourette's. 

I also pride myself in in my spelling ability, but I catch myself misspelling words all the time (i.e. there, they're, their).

Weird.

Re: Weird Pregnancy Side Effects

• Ha!  I am actually a pretty good speller myself, but I find that lately when I am typing I spell things phonetically.  Phone = fone.  etc  Really annoying!
    BFP 11/29 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I keep running into things with my newfound wider hips.  I should be a hockey player with all this body-checking I have going on right now!
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the car horn a lot more than I used to. I am VERY quick to let people know they aggrivated me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My friends are now referring to me as the "spelling nazi". I am a great speller, but my patience for people on my facebook is dwindling...every misspelled word drives me EXTRA EXTRA bonkers!! lol and I started making comments about it...LOL  like a typing tourettes!!
    Mom of 4....and Sept 2013 BRIDE!!!!
  • The worst side effect I have had is being annoyed with half of the people I work with and find myself wanting to say REALLY..... come on now!
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have the same thing with the swearing...I can't seem to stop myself!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sneezing, ALL the time :)
  • LOL -- great to know that maybe I'm not insane. Thanks for reporting your weird side effects!
  • imagehayatiggs:
    I'm sneezing, ALL the time :)

Me too!!!! I wake up sneezing! I don't know if it's allergies (I've never had any before!) or maybe too much pet hair in the room..even though I clean like crazy). x_x I almsot pee on myself each time! UGH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageBeanie_mrt:

My weird one: increased ear wax. 

Ew, I know.

ME TOO!!! Isn't it annoying? Between pregnancy and allergies, it's a wonder I can hear at all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here's another gross one...sometimes when I wake up in the morning and blow my nose, it bleeds....a lot!  It takes many tissues and at least 10 minutes to stop.  This never happened before I was pregnant. Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • imageBeanie_mrt:

My weird one: increased ear wax. 

Ew, I know.

Me too.Embarrassed

• imageAimnJus917:
    Here's another gross one...sometimes when I wake up in the morning and blow my nose, it bleeds....a lot!  It takes many tissues and at least 10 minutes to stop.  This never happened before I was pregnant. Sad
  • imageAimnJus917:
    Here's another gross one...sometimes when I wake up in the morning and blow my nose, it bleeds....a lot!  It takes many tissues and at least 10 minutes to stop.  This never happened before I was pregnant. Sad

This has happened to me too...all the time! I also constantly have a stuffy nose. I've never had alergies, but I think I'm developing them now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"