3rd Trimester
Options

Being induced tonight

I have been on bedrest for almost three weeks due to BP issues. We had an ultrasound this morning to get an idea of where she was at development-wise and to make a plan because the meds just haven't been working.

At the ultrasound they said she was measuring 36 weeks, 4 days (so about 4 days ahead) and was 6.7 pounds. After a consult with the high-risk OB and my doc, they decided the time is here for us to go ahead and get things moving. So we're relaxing at home and will leave in a few hours for the hospital. My doc also checked and I was 1 cm dilated so she said my body apparently also realizes this party is coming to end.

I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I've spent the past three weeks stressing over my BP, which of course didn't help it, and thinking about all the things that could go wrong. I'm so excited that we are at the end point and the new journey is about to begin. I'm also totally happy it's happening this weekend because it's the only weekend of the month that my OB is working.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Being induced tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"