Military Families

Chiming in to say hi

I just wanted to introduce myself to you ladies. My husband is in the Marines and were currently stationed at Kingsbay Naval Base in GA. We have one daughter together and lots of furbabies. I'm a SAHM and part time student. Anything else just ask Big Smile

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Chiming in to say hi

• welcome! And please tell me your sn is a veggietales reference or I'm going to feel super ridiculous.
  • Hahaha it is! My husband loves veggietales... so much he made me see "the pirates who dont do anything" in theater.

• Loading the player...
  • imageGilly1126:
    welcome! And please tell me your sn is a veggietales reference or I'm going to feel super ridiculous.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  

• imagemrsdc701:

imageGilly1126:
    welcome! And please tell me your sn is a veggietales reference or I'm going to feel super ridiculous.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  

mrsdc!!  I <3<3<3 your siggy pic!!!!!!

• Hi, welcome to the board. Your daughter is so cute!

My H is in the Guard (his contract is ending in Sept.). He has had paperwork sitting in Austin for about 2 months now to transfer to AD. Just waiting on someone to say "yes" or "no".

I've got two boys, 6 and 2. I'm finishing up my associates degree (full time).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, im sure your two sons are handsome. I just finished my associates and it felt so good to finally accomplish something. GL finishing up your degree.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"