3rd Trimester
Options

Webster Technique..............

Who has been to a Chiropractor that specializes in the Webster technique? When did you start going? Was it successful in baby flipping into correct position? Could you please describe what all happens during the appt. I?m trying to learn a little more about this option just in case LO decides she wants to stay breach/transverse. It can?t hurt to try it.

Re: Webster Technique..............

• Options
    Try spinningbabies.com first.  They have a bunch of techniques that could help flip a baby.  My baby was transverse until recently.  I did one move from that site a few times a day starting at 33 weeks and at my 36 week appt he/she flipped to head down.  I got checked again today and still head down.
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    i havent but wanted to share what i was told when my LO was breech a few weeks ago. My mom has 8 children - home births and midwives for 6 of them...Her midwife always told her to get on her bed, head down, butt in the air (on her knees) a few times a day... babies were always head down at time of birth...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagexlnv03y:
    i havent but wanted to share what i was told when my LO was breech a few weeks ago. My mom has 8 children - home births and midwives for 6 of them...Her midwife always told her to get on her bed, head down, butt in the air (on her knees) a few times a day... babies were always head down at time of birth...

Did she get on all fours on the bed or lean off the bed with her hands? How long are you supposed to stay in this position?

• Options

imagelkf041:
    Try spinningbabies.com first.  They have a bunch of techniques that could help flip a baby.  My baby was transverse until recently.  I did one move from that site a few times a day starting at 33 weeks and at my 36 week appt he/she flipped to head down.  I got checked again today and still head down.

What move did you do from the site?  I guess i should probably wait until after my appt next week and see what position she is in before i start any techniques.

• Options
    imagebobbers119:

imagexlnv03y:

Did she get on all fours on the bed or lean off the bed with her hands? How long are you supposed to stay in this position?

on all fours, head down, butt up - i tried this and heartburn took over...so didnt try too long... not sure how long, but i will ask her...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"