Toddlers: 24 Months+

For those of you who are using a video monitor in two different rooms

If you have a video monitor in two different rooms but only have one receiver can you hear sound from both rooms? I'm assuming you had to toggle back and forth and be in a specific room to hear the sound from that room. Is it a pain to switch back and forth between the two rooms?
imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

Re: For those of you who are using a video monitor in two different rooms

• i bought two sets
    if you are sleeping and have it on baby room number one and baby number two needs you....then what?
    i sleep with a fan on at night..and have to..so its impossible for me to hear anything without a monitor next to my head
    i also use white noise with dc and plan to with dd so i wouldnt be able to hear a thing
    my friend only has one recvr and her boys rooms are close enough that she can hear everything.

• We did that for DS and DD#2.  Yes, we had to toggle between each one (DS was channel A, DD#2 was channel B) but primarily kept it on DD#2 since she was the small one.  It wasn't a pain though, just flipped the switch on the monitor to channel A if I wanted to check on DS.  Just make sure that each camera is on the right channels and you should be good:)
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDaisy77:
    We did that for DS and DD#2.  Yes, we had to toggle between each one (DS was channel A, DD#2 was channel B) but primarily kept it on DD#2 since she was the small one.  It wasn't a pain though, just flipped the switch on the monitor to channel A if I wanted to check on DS.  Just make sure that each camera is on the right channels and you should be good:)

This.  I can hear DS from upstairs when he yells for us so when I hear him I just switch the channel.  It is primarily set to DD's room.

• we have system that has 2 cameras and one monitor. we have the monitor in our room and one camera in each of the kids rooms! our monitor chances back and forth between the rooms every 8 seconds so we can just set it to that and keep an eye on both kids. I love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"