1st Trimester

clicky poll - what are your work plans

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: clicky poll - what are your work plans

• I'm so jealous of all the SAHM's! I'm not sure what will happen yet, but I am really hoping I can stay home most of the time. I doubt it, but I'm hoping!
  • I am out of here so fast they will see me run out the door as a flash and not know what happened. I can't WAIT to be a SAHM! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll be working PT and also going to school PT.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • I really wish we could afford for me to just work part time/reduced hours.  I'd love to be there when my son got home from school and enjoy the baby more.

But, unless my DH gets a big (much deserved) raise...I'll be working.  Or we can move to NC to be with his elderly parents, but I'd be away from all of my family :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs.Johns:
    I am out of here so fast they will see me run out the door as a flash and not know what happened. I can't WAIT to be a SAHM! :)

Ditto this!  I keep telling my DH that I'm retiring :)

photo 53b360e6-ee99-4f9e-a024-83bbcf2fab7d_zps358d4ab4.jpg Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was a SAHM for a year with my son then went back for a school year so we could get pregnant again (I'm a teacher.)  I loved being at home and missed it at the start of this year.  It was hard starting up again and leaving LO at home, even though I was leaving him with my mom!
  • i work FT. i simply cannot be a SAHM. it's freaking hard.
  • I'm going back FT.  I love my job and have a great work/life balance.  But, I will probably go PT in a year or so when 2 of the 3 are in elementary school. Fortunately their school gets out late, so if I start my day earlier and leave earlier, I won't be missing much at all. 
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • I Didnt vote- I will be working outside the house 3 days in and in the house 2 days.
  • my plan as of right now is to stay at home and also take classes part time to finish up my masters degree.

Mom to 3 wonderful girls:
    Eva, born on 1/2/11
    Celia and Lily, born on 5/17/13
  • I will be working full time outside the home but not until LO is over a year old.  I am a law student and I'm taking a semester off after the baby is born and then will be going back to school full time when the baby is about 8 months old.  I will be in school for four months, then studying for the bar for 2 months, and then I will be going to work full time (hopefully - IF I get a law job!)

Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• I *have* to work FT, much rather be SAH though.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I voted SAHM, but it will be H that will be home 4/5 days/week.  I'll work from home the remaining day/week.
  • I already work from home full-time, but am reallllly crossing my fingers that I'll be able to get the raise I want on a contract I'm renewing w/a client next week. If I do, I can afford to work part-time instead next year. Until the LO shows up, though, I'm going workaholic to save up as much as possible, just in case!

He's growing up, but he'll always be my baby!

Nathan--11/4/10

...big brother to...???? Due March 2014!

• I was working up until 2 weeks ago. DH wants me to stay home with our 19 month old now and get him used to being home with me! And plus I am High Risk and DH(god love him) does not want me at my job. :)

It has been good so far. DS is adjusting to not being at school just fine. So am I!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wish I could go PT but it would be a very tight budget. I will be working FT. I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts though so I only work 3 day a week (technically barely under full time but it is considered full time nonetheless). DH also works 12 hour shifts so I will be working my schedule around his so we won't have a need for daycare.

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• It's going to be tricky at first. I'm a nurse who works night shift. Not quite sure how it's going to work out. I think I have a mom and MIL that would be eager to help out though! I long to be a SAHM, but not feasible for the next few years. The good thing about hospital shifts is I only work 3 nights a week!
  • I always feel like the weirdo in these posts because I couldn't wait to get back to work after DS was born. I love him more than anything, but am not cut out to be a SAHM at all.
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • I voted for working FT but would love love love to be a SAHM.  I'm jealous of all you SAHM's.  Maybe we'll win the lotto.  A girl can dream right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"