1st Trimester

clarification please

I wrote on here for support from people who may have had simular experiences. I am not faking a pregnancy and I got it, it was "creepy" to have a ticker for a "baby I am not even pregnant with."

I was simply looking for support, not disrespect by calling me crazy. By asking a question I was looking for someone who may have been in my situation where they were trying to concieve and were testing negetive, with a missed period.

Yes, I am still hoping I will get a BFP, and if I dont, we will try again. I wasnt looking to stir up so much drama.

Re: clarification please

• Two words > Spell Check
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagesblalande:

I wrote on her for support from people who may have had simular experiences. I am not faking a pregnancy and I got it, it was "creepy" to have a ticker for a "baby I am not even pregnant with."

I was simply looking for support, not disrespect by calling me crazy. By asking a question I was looking for someone who may have been in my situation where they were trying to concieve and were testing negetive, with a missed period.

Yes, I am still hoping I will get a BFP, and if I dont, we will try again. I wasnt looking to stir up so much drama.

I didn't know you were TTC. I thought you had an oopsie around ovulation time.  

And in answer to your question, if you are PG enough to show symptoms, you are PG enough to have a positive HPT. You may have ovulated late. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefmgrice:
    Two words > Spell Check

Ya know...I was going to say something very simular...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'd offer you sympathy but you DD-ed your post, so now I just assume you are crazy b/c I can't read it.
  • You wrote on someone for support? I hope it wasn't sharpie.
  • This might do it for you, it's the most supportive one I could find:

PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1)Freaking spell check.

2)I'm not your momma or your bra, I don't have to give you my support.

3)Being one day late is NOT  a "missed" period.

4)Freaking spell check.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• imagehjk5000:

This might do it for you, it's the most supportive one I could find:

Wow... I just had to comment to say that is the ugliest bra I've ever seen.  

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
  • imagerick&candice:
    imagehjk5000:

I specifically googled "support bra" haha.

PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If you give people anonymity and a voice they go overboard. If i were you i would just stop posting here until you get your bfp hope it doesn't take the 5 years it took me or longer for other women on here maybe thats why you annoy them. There are many other web sites for your needs. It's creepy but it also makes you seem like you are trying to be something your not. A lot of us worked very hard to get here. take a moment and think about how this could have offended us.
  • imagepiecesofflare:
    I'm not even offended - I just think it's weird as sh!t.
    Exactly. I'm not offended, I'm skeeved out.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagepiecesofflare:
    I'm not even offended - I just think it's weird as sh!t.
    Exactly. I'm not offended, I'm skeeved out.

yeah I've been lurking until now but I agree with these ladies. it's just. plain. weird.

• Being one day late is NOT  a "missed" period.

This. My doctor wouldn't even consider doing a blood test until I was a week late. 

photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • imagenoah-bear:
    You wrote on someone for support? I hope it wasn't sharpie.

This seriously made me lol. A LOT.

• Man, I always miss the good stuff =(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Well I also missed the original post b/c you DD'd. But you had a ticker for a pregnancy but you're not sure you're pg? Yeah, that's WEIRD.

And you are one day "late"?? My cycles vary by a day or 2 all the TIME. OY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Maybe I am lost, as I've not came here quite often. But why are all of you being so cruel? Maybe I'm just missing something here. I just can't stand when ppl are mean to other ppl I guess I am not on the loop on this one...lol
  • imageezziriah:
    Maybe I am lost, as I've not came here quite often. But why are all of you being so cruel? Maybe I'm just missing something here. I just can't stand when ppl are mean to other ppl I guess I am not on the loop on this one...lol

Yes, you are completely out of the loop. If you don't know what everyone is talking about then why comment?

BTW, how many kids did you say you have? ::giggle::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • LOL POF heinous.
  • imagepiecesofflare:

imageMrs.Johns:
    LOL POF heinous.

It's apt!  APT, I say!

APT? Great, now I'm the one out of the loop! :)

• imagepiecesofflare:
    apt: adj.
    1. Exactly suitable; appropriate: an apt reply.

DUH I thought it was some abbreviation that I didn't know. LOL Dumbass.

Yes, it is apt. :)

• imagehjk5000:
    imagerick&candice:
    imagehjk5000:

I specifically googled "support bra" haha.

I have that bra. They give it to you after a breast reduction. Please don't be jealous ladies.

• Well I was trying to understand why you have a need to be rude? I have one child and one on the way. :) I wasn't concerned with what everyone thought. I think the little girl in it reminds me of my daughter. I don't drink kool-aid. NASTY! Can't stand all that added Sugar
  • imageezziriah:
    Well I was trying to understand why you have a need to be rude? I have one child and one on the way. :) I wasn't concerned with what everyone thought. I think the little girl in it reminds me of my daughter. I don't drink kool-aid. NASTY! Can't stand all that added Sugar
    I think you need some more glitter in your siggy. Oh, and I
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Nah I think yours is lacking...lol
  • imageezziriah:
    Nah I think yours is lacking...lol
    I think we're set because yours is jizzing it all over everyone elses. Where do you even get a giant siggy like that?
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • lol It is HUGE! Wish I knew how to make it smaller. I found it on some pregnancy site that has a lot of mommy and moms to be graphics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"