2nd Trimester

Feeling baby move at 17 weeks!

I know don't freak it's baby 3 and I'm super skinny.  I've been feeling LO move for over a week now and finally today I could feel it on the outside of my belly as well :)  DH was thinking I was letting him get frisky when I quickly snatched his hand and threw it just down the top of my pants, but I wanted him to feel and he was just as amazed as I am!  Grow baby grow, you are so very strong already!!
Snuggling after a nap! Claira 2 yrs and Sophia 11 months Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Feeling baby move at 17 weeks!

• That's so exciting! Can't wait for that feeling!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How exciting!! I cannot wait for that moment when I feel LO inside! Congrats!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm jealous! I feel LO move inside every day now, which is amazing (especially being my first) but I get mad when I can feel it but not show DH. Not fairrr. But I know it will happen soon enough!
    Alternative Housewife - Mama style on a budget

Mama to Sebastian, born 9/2010 BabyFetus Ticker

• This one is my first and I first felt her move at 17 weeks! I'm also just 100 pounds though too. :) definitely amazing! congrats on feeling it!
  • How exciting!!!  I was able to feel my baby girl move last night for the first time from the outside!  It was AMAZING!  I cant wait for DH to feel her!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"