1st Trimester

New!

Hello! I am Staci and I have a one year old  and another one on the way. I am 7 weeks pregnant. I am so so so excited about having another baby. And I know my little Noah will be a great big brother. The only thing that is horrible right now is my morning sickness. I cant talk, think, smell, or look at food right now without wanting to throw up or feeling like I have to. If any one has a solution or home remedy please let me know. I will try anything at this point. I love food and hate not being able to eat. Well thanks

Re: New!

• Welcome and congrats!! 

Scrambled eggs for breakfast actually worked really well for me. And have saltine crackers in my purse.

Good luck!!

• Hi there! Welcome to the board! Try ginger ale and saltines for your morning sickness. I also love water with lemons in it. So refreshing.
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i also have been drinking alot of lemonade mainly because its caffeine free also i went to wally world and spent 30.00 on fresh veggies they don't have much of a smell and the fresh veggies are good for you!
  • Congratulations!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"