Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Question from 0-3

Has anyone taken their 4 month old to an amusement park?  My sister and brother and their families are going to Disneyland in June and they want me to come.  My DS will be 4 months then and I can't imagine taking him, he is a pretty fussy baby.  Any thoughts or suggestions if I decide to take him?

Thanks

Re: Question from 0-3

• No way would I do that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • The only suggestion I have is to wear your LO rather than try to navigate the crowds with a stroller. Good luck and have fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebadktty007:
    The only suggestion I have is to wear your LO rather than try to navigate the crowds with a stroller. Good luck and have fun!

This is exactly what I was going to say!

Personally, I would do it. I'd want to spend time with my family and people watch.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I took LO to Busch Gardens at the beginning of the month.  I put him in his stroller and when he got tired of that, I wore him.  All was fine and I had no problem whatsoever.  I just made sure I had plenty of sunscreen and kept him in the shade as much as possible.  We had a great time.
  • I would because she likes being outside and looking at things.   

• I would probably do it. I would just wear her rather than take the stroller.
  • I would do it - I took DS to a baseball game last weekend (at 4 months 6 days) and we had a blast.  I agree that it may be better to wear him but if you have a heavy baby (my DS is already 20 lbs) you might want to consider using a light weight umbrella stroller because I got pretty tired walking around with him strapped to me for several hours (we didn't stay in our seats much because we were in direct sun light). GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"